Rogue tools 64-bit error

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
fisher2012
Helpfull Botter

Hi, been having major trouble with Rogue and trying as a new botter to figure it out. Iocaine installed and launched with no tweaking and i had the newest ver of windower and was able to use fishing/crafting, the Iocaine was crashing pol when trying to skill up magic after hardly much time 5-30 mins and it usually was gone. I was trying to see if Rogue maybe would be better and has more features. I run 64 bit win 7 laptop with widescreen hi-res monitor settings. It wasnt launching ffxi through either A or FF buttons or on left side before I installed the ffxi windower u have given us. Nobdoy has posted really good instnructions whether or not i should delete other windower or if I should keep both and how to setconfig to what resolution if i deleete he windower new version which has the gui launcher? Pls help. thanks.
fisher2012
Helpfull Botter

I forgot to add I change pc res to 1024x768, ffxi config to same and gui launcher to same. I also downloaded afk tools and ffxiwindower as well as rogue,
fisher2012
Helpfull Botter

OK the software launched and didn't give me 64 bit error but I did get can't run the program file .exe message error again and it crashed using the A launch button and using the FF did not generate an error nothing happened and it closed. Is there somewhere it should be that the installer is not putting it? Directory wise? Or are the other downloads supposed to be in that folder or am I missing some plugins?
Hammy025
Site Admin

I'm afraid that Rogue Tools isn't really supported. Iocaine is the only tool that's actively updated and supported.
fisher2012
Helpfull Botter

Thanks Hammy, for the reply- I wanted to make sure I as a newbie hadn't missed something obvious to everyone else. Guess my laptop setup isn't compatible and I should stick with the Iocaine. Take care.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”