Flee Tool : cannot zone in game

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Lenox
Botter on the rise

sorr burner pretty sure this isnt your program, but i cannot find any other help forums on some of the tools > < Any way when i use the flee tool my char. runs....it friggin rocks, but when i enter a zone, i go to zone and then i reenter original area , like if u try to zone an area that chocobo cannot enter , basically i am stuck on 1 map and cannot enter another map , has this happened to anyone else, i have tried to close the flee menu and the button menu but still no luck.
Stanky
Helpfull Botter

lol when u get that msg, " U cannot enter zone" that means that ur must be using hyperspeed or flee++, when u enter a zone there's a time limit that must pass before u can zone, if u do that alot, that is a red flag to GM's, and that's how people get caught, lol to be safe only use striders mode :E
Puertokee
Advanced Botter

The way I solve this when I use Flee++ or the POS is to log out log back in takes 30 seconds and then you can zone to next area. Might seem like a hastle but it is still alot faster than runnin through the zone normal. Remember you are beatin the system, don't let it beat you!
schwarzi88

soooooo does the flee tool accually work ???? if its easy enough then i should try it ..... any probs getting it up and running ?
darkrift
Pro Botter

no pretty simple if you download the rogue tools beta...

just a little FYI... be very careful.. i got a 3 day suspension for using it... almost got perma banned..

very easily detectable by players and GM's

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”