flee bot

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

did something happen to the flee bot during this new update
schwarzi88

nope didn't work........ keep up the good work on solving the prob guys !
NewB Botter

My flee is dead also. The majority of the site is now inaccesable to me. Do I have to pay again everytime there is an update or to access the site? I don't remember seeing any of this being disclosed when I paid for this thing. Any ideas?
NewB Botter

[quote="230004226"]My flee is dead also. The majority of the site is now inaccesable to me. Do I have to pay again everytime there is an update or to access the site? I don't remember seeing any of this being disclosed when I paid for this thing. Any ideas? Here is the error message I get after I have logged in and when I try to access almost everything on the site.

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

Click here to select a group to join. You will need to pay a subscription fee.
Hammy025
Site Admin

230004226 wrote:
230004226 wrote:My flee is dead also. The majority of the site is now inaccesable to me. Do I have to pay again everytime there is an update or to access the site? I don't remember seeing any of this being disclosed when I paid for this thing. Any ideas? Here is the error message I get after I have logged in and when I try to access almost everything on the site.

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

Click here to select a group to join. You will need to pay a subscription fee.
There are two levels of membership. If you are a standard member (as most of us are) you will get access to updates, fixes, most new bots, etc. The hidden downloads section requires a second level of access and a subscription. If you cannot access Rogue Tools download or the help forums, there is something wrong and unfortunately, I can't help with that. If you're trying to access something in the hidden downloads section and you get this message, that is normal.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Sorry to double post, but any ETA on updating the offsets of the 7-in-1 bots? I kinda wanted to PL my second account this weekend. I'm not complaining, just wondering. As always, thanks guys!
Zamphire

I'm thinking burners has gone awol as I havn't heard from him in a few weeks.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”