+ FFWindower and Argus+

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
vn_diel
Botter on the rise

Hello all,

This is my 1st time posting, just wanted to run a couple things by.

I've been reading the forums quite a bit looking for an answer but
didnt come up with anything solid so decided to post.

Most everything I tried with the programs worked well, im pleased.
Only problem I encounter is with Argus shutting down on me when
I hit start.

Someone mentioned that it might be with the Windower bein used.
I tried with both and still get booted when tryin to launch it.

Any ideas?

And. . . I read through the FFWindower thread above, and for
some reason I cannot get it to go 'unfullscreen'. Hitting the
left Windows button does nothing. I can Alt+Tab fine, and go
about normal business, but I was wanting to try all the other
options outlined.

Again any ideas?

I'll keep fooling around with it to see what I can get. It's prob
something minor that I missed or w/e. Thank you in advance
with any info I might not have thought of.

^^v
Cooleko
Mod in Training

check your offsets, jinzoh posted them not to long ago in response the the last persons post on this, if you look quick you can still see his name after the last post. which at the time i posted, is above this one, and after i finish posting will be below this one. (position subject to cahnge with posting ^-~ ) also, make sure your argus isnt requiring you to have a window name, if it is, run namechanger, if it doesnt, leave it the way it is a dont run namechanger. if that doesnt fix your problems, post again
Hammy025
Site Admin

That's really weird about the left Windows key not working with FFWindower. Mine works every time and it annoys the heck out of me. If you lose full screen by using the left windows key, I don't know of a way to get full screen back. And the window goes below the task bar so you can't see your bottom line of text and some other info unless you hide your task bar.
The only thing I can think of is trying to reinstall the windower by reinstalling Burnersware. It could be that your keyboard isn't sending the correct ASCII (or whatever code that key uses) code back to your PC (maybe an old keyboard?), but if the key works outside of FFXI then its probably working correctly and its the software.

Either way, unless there's something specific you need in those FFWindower options, I wouldn't worry about it. I wish mine didn't work. ^^
vn_diel
Botter on the rise

Ahh.

I looked into the Offsets as you suggested, I also reinstalled everything and gave it a go. As far as now,
it does not boot me, which is a great improvement.

Only thing now is, it doesnt really do much but (if Warp On) is checked, it'll pop me to where the mob ID
that was entered is, and does nothing else besides that.

Wont engage, voke, nothing.

Might it be wrong macros? Or am I missing something all together diff.

As far as the FFWindower is concerned I dunno Hammy. My PC is fairly new (Dell DM5100c), so it must be software.

I'll keep poking around again to see what I can come up with. Any further suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Ty guys. =)

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”