RTLaunch.exe ........??? where is it???

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I have downloaded and installed both Rogue Tools and Afk Tools and the Rogue tools does not work. It says it needs this file called RTLaunch.exe and it is not on my computor anyware. I also did a complete search on the internet and the only .exe file i could find was something in japonese and i don't think that is what i need. Can someone please help me out with this? I have no idea where this RTLaunch.exe file is or where i am suposto get it from.

P.S. I did install ffxi on C drive, i did pay for these programs, i did install the latest version of rogue tools.
Hammy025
Site Admin

RTLaunch.exe is part of Burner's SW package (stands for Rogue Tools Launch). I don't know what happened in your download, but it is on my PC under C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools. I promise you that it is in the package that you paid for. Something probably just got screwed up in the installation. The only thing that I can recommend is to re-download and re-install the package from the download forum page. I would suggest turning off any virus protection SW just in case it decided to delete the file before. Hope this helps and best of luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I just downloaded it again and installed it with my virus protection down and it still didn't work. i am attaching a file showing what i have and as you can see i am missing 2 files. RTlaunch and BRTUpdate. I am confused.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I have been messing around and i foind out that when i install it i have all the programs and files that came with the install but as soon as i try to access it, Rogue tools, RTLaunch delets itself. infact every time any of the .exe files are accessed they are deleted.

anyone know why this is?
Hammy025
Site Admin

Sorry man, I really don't konw what would be causing that. I've never had anything remotely like that happen. Sounds like Burners might have to look at it again. :(
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

i have been dooing a lot of investigating on my computor and i found something interesting happeneing. when i install it, all the files are there as you showed me. when i try to douple click or access the program though they delete themself. i tryed copying them to the desktop and double clicking but that didn't help.

Any idea what is going on?
burners
Site Admin

sounds like your virus protection or you have another program deleting the ffxiscripting files, maybe a rival program ?
ReyRey
L33t Botter

im getting this same error , my anit virus says the az.exe has a trojin in it and removes it :(

so i started freash.. redownloaded , uninstalled , and resinstalled with the virus progam off (AVG - Anti virus)

az still wont run but windower does, i dont have any other programs from other sites like yours so i dont see what would be causing my problems

if u find a fix post a link, otherwise i guess ill just keep using the windower part

thanks guys for any suggestions that might help :)
whopper
Pro Botter

uninstalled avg and download avast its free for private use and is 10 times better than avg and should not get the virus warning just have it to a full system scan from boot might have a virus thats modding the rtlaunch file that avg cant find since it sucks overall for virus protection

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”