two mose cursers

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

Having a bit of a problem. When I boot up beta everything looks okay. But, when I try to click on blue arrow the mouse curser acts like it's not even there. Although I see the arrow, I can't click on it. I can only click on it once I go into Window mode. Only problem is now I have two mouse cursers. The white one for clicking on the bot and the gold one for clicking on the game. They approximately have the screen away from each other and when I move my mouse they both move. So if I'm looking at the white one and trying to click on the bots, my screen starts spinning frantically cuz the gold one moves off the screen. any idea whats going on here?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

hardware curser probably isnt enabled
Hammy025
Site Admin

Let me guess, you have an ATI video card? I ask cause I've had the exact same problem with two ATI cards now. One card does it on any resolution setting and the other does it only on 1600x1200 (I think). I use the setting just below that and the two cursers meet up. I honestly don't know what's wrong with it, but I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my video card cause I've changed out the card (or changed resolutions) and the problem goes away. And the blue arrow only responds to the windows (white) pointer, not the gold FFXI pointer. Lastly, from in game if you go to Config -> Mouse/Cam -> Screen Edge Panning -> Off. That will keep your mouse from changing your camera angle all over the place.
TheMOD
Intermediate Botter

Unfortunately I have a G'Force video card. But it is the same problem. Maybe it's the resolutiion... hmmm? I did make a discovery though. I only get this problem with FFXI Windower and not Aziril's windower (or however it's spelled)
Hammy025
Site Admin

Funny, I too only get this with FFWindower. Maybe it's not HW after all. Wish I could tell you what it was. :(
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

The different windowers support different OS and drivers. Might have just run into cards from both companies that are only partially compatible/supported by the windowers, or one is supported by one company and the other is supported by the other.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”