Problem

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

Ok when i open rogue tools and go to launch FFXI with the rouge tools the windower load with an error in the script along with it doesnt open up FFXI. So im absolutley clueless
burners
Site Admin

which windower?
does other thats not giving the error work?
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

Both are doing the same thing, there a fail in loading settings on both windowers. Then FFXi doesnt launch,
burners
Site Admin

could be a bunch of things but its definetly on your end. Probably something with the ffxi installlation or your windows installation.
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

No clue, it just fails on initalizing the settings using the Azriel windower and the FF windower literally does nothing.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

lol i have the same problem with launching it /w tools it dosent let me use windower. So i just use the normal one.
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

Even the normal windowers that are on the tools itself have fail settings when i try to use em, but if i use the windower on my desktop it works without error lol. Is there a way to run the tools program without opening it from Rogue programs? If theres something else i can let me know. Thank you
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya their is i use this method load normal windower then go to program files then to burners ->include-> plugins from their choose what u want to use.
stamcoff
Advanced Botter

kk thats works, looks like everything works except the Argus unless im retarted.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

umm i think their was a problem with argus and it dosent work for a couple people

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”