Mage helpers

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
datelite
Helpfull Botter

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone was having problems with there mage helper software in 7in1. The white mage helper is working fine but the rest of them dont load they just pop up an error. The error says Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. It states this error under every helper but the white mage. I have tried to reinstall your software and check forums for similar instances and how to repair but I came up with nothing. If anyone could shed a little insite on this problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your help ahead of time.

P.S
Everything else is working amazing just cant get map mon to work but did not put much time into getting to work yet don't need it yet just wanna lvl my mages at this point

Peace - Datelite
burners
Site Admin

try this maybe

https://www.majorgeeks.com/faqshow.php?id=8

u get on silkroad yet?
datelite
Helpfull Botter

Nice worked perfect. To be honest with you I never would have thought that it was somthing with my OS. Probally when I switched from Vista back to Xp somthing happened.

Nope still could not get onto silk road probally the times I can go on the servers are full but I still keep trying.

Burner thanks again for the help. I acutually use major geeks all the time and I did not even think to look there good look.

Thanks a million -Datelite

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”