Nothing works

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
ezrafitch
Botter on the rise

Flee /argus/mapmon/pos / pos mover havent been working for a while now for many people..... who knows if anything will be done to them, ffxi-ap has working hack tools though if your considering moving on from the program that never gets fixed >.>
Sevastien
Mod in Training

wow maybe if u read some forum threads you would know what going on with burners. And second if u really cant have any patiance nor play this game without using hacks or cheats all the time then u probably sux and should go to ffx-app.
whopper
Pro Botter

rofl thats alittle harsh, but its a good thing there not working there cracking down on pos and flee hard again but if you search more you will find the offsets to fix them if you dont know how you will have to wait till burners gets off shit street
ezrafitch
Botter on the rise

lol sev, you can rip me apart for being a hacker all you want but guess what? your here, registered, downloading and paying enough attention to a hackers forum to notice my thread, then i'm going to assume you payed for/are paying for the same non working services that i am. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

i like the analogy lol i really do but no seriously i been playing ffxi for 5 years lol i registered here its been like 5 years now i go on and still post i look at new hacks and shit but i dont use em. plus lol if u relize its not only about hacking their is a download section where u cna get all kinds of shit. but no really like the analogy lol
burners
Site Admin

I just need some working offsets, if anyone has them please send em to me and ill update the software within 15 minutes, Until then what an I do?

Its all 3rd party software that I am not completely knowledgeable in. I bet most if not all of my stuff works though.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya your stuff works

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”