STILL NOTHING REALLY WORKS?

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
blue1magic
Botter on the rise

STILL NOTHING REALLY WORKS?
FLEE, POS?
mdflows
L33t Botter

probably good thing they don't work... people get banned for using that stuff sooo easily!
iceroot
NewB Botter

nothing is working. not even the helpers, basically wasted my money on this.
Hammy025
Site Admin

What are you looking for in particular. Yes, nothing of Burners is really working, but there are programs here that work. Tell us what you want (and please don't say "I want Burners to work") and maybe we can help you out.
whopper
Pro Botter

the skillup and pl bots still work i use them all the time but thats ill i wanted realy im pritty sure all the 7in1 bots work which burners wrote himself the rest are addons people wanted included in the gui
ThaGit
NewB Botter

Okay, now its my turn!

@Hammy025 But we payed for a fully working copy of it!
@mdflows It´s no good thing, because we wasted our money for a non working program, other Botting Programs (i won´t count them now) are working, and everything is updated maximum 24 hours after a Maintaince or update!
@whopper When Burners makes Commercial on his Website for all the Tools included, then he has to make sure they are working and will be updated! if he cant do that, it´s better just to close this site and good it is.

People, just dont waste your Money on this, lol, this is just a joke, i have the Roguetools for over 3 months now, and nothing worked like it´s been appraised!

LOL!
Hammy025
Site Admin

I'm not arguing, just trying to lend some help to those that have already paid and are now stuck. Its true, you didn't get what you paid for, but when you look around, you'll also find a lot of stuff that you didn't pay for. Again, I'm not arguing, just trying to help out. If it was my site, I would do things differently, but its not.
whopper
Pro Botter

not to get anal or anything but this is whats advertised and everything mentioned works the other stuff is add-on people wanted that burners did not write and has no control if they work or not.

Ever wish you could just leave Final Fantasy XI or World of Warcraft or any other MMORPG running and have a buddy play for you while you sleep, eat, or do some house work, maybe even go to work?
No need to wish any longer, ffxiscripting has answered your prayers
ffxiscripting bots automate certain tasks in your favorite MMORPG to help you level certain skills and even MAKE in game MONEY while your away from your computer
Stop wasting real money on in game money when you can make it yourself easily and effortlessly
Get that piece of expensive armor you have had your eye on without dipping into your real life pocket book
Never miss your favorite show again, never get yelled at for forgetting some chores (like taking out the trash) never let another second go to waste while your in the shower, at the movies, or just plain out getting some rest
When your ready to shut the game down and do something else just kick the game into auto drive and watch the skills go up and/or some money come in
Keep your skills maxed for maximum party and personal benefit
Be known as a good player in game who keeps their characters stats maxed out with our skill botting software
Other bots (free bots and paid botting programs) usally require programming knowledge and/or a great deal of time by the end user to setup and get working properly
Our bots DO NOT require any programming knowledge or complicated time consuming setup procedures
You simply download the software, check some boxes in the easy to use gui (pictured Above, setup your in game macros, and thats it. Your done.
Use them when you want them, dont use them when you dont want to. Its just that easy
We offer a complete setup guide with easy to follow pictures that cover everything from downloading the software to running and turning off the software
ALL of our software is 100% adware/spyware FREE
We hate adware/spyware possibly even more then you. You will NEVER find adware/spyware in ANY of our software GAURANTEED
Click the Links above for specifics on what tasks each piece of software automate
Still unsure? Check our feedback and see what our customers are saying about ffxiscripting botting software on www.playerauctions.com or check the forums
The forums link is located to the left
whopper
Pro Botter

all these below work and if you look at the forums there are fixes posted for most of the others plus alot of other bots that are not advertised. the only ones you cant realy fix is mapmon since the origanl programmers for it stopped doing it.

-Synthesis Macros: FFXI Synthesis Bot , FFXI Crafting Macro , to help with all your FFXI crafting needs. 100% automated FFXI Synthesis so you can craft while AFK. Tons of synthesis recipes supported. Make GIL while AFK!
-Chocobo Macro: FFXI Chocobo Digging Bot , FFXI Chocobo Digging Macro. Level up your FFXI chocobo digging skills and make gil with FFXI chocobo digging FFXI bot while afk in FFXI. Fully Adjustable Chocobo Digging FFXI Macro.
-Mr.Argus Bot: The newest and Best FFXI Mr.Argus out. Fully Featured FFXI NM Camping Bot , FFXI NM Camping Macro. Always Up to date. Provoke the specific Mob you want to claim in Final Fantasy XI with this great FFXI bot program and start making some serious gil quickly or just get those rare pieces of armor you have had your eye on.
-Draw Distance Hack: This will open FFXI Draw Distance program which will allow you to change the distance at which you can see in game. This is a great FFXI program
-Macro Hack: FFXI Macro is a FFXI hack that will open a clickable FFXI macro sheet that you can place anywhere within your FFXI window. This means NO MORE ALT or CTRL macroing in FFXI. Just open the FFXI macro sheet, place, then CLICK on the buttons and the clickable FFXI macro sheet will trigger the FFXI Macros for you.
-ACTools Program: This will launch Actools with the click of 1 button and minimize rogue tools so you can open your favorite actools macro from within ffxi without any hassle. We have a few Actools FFXI fishing bots and other great actool FFXI macros such as power leveling FFXI macro, healing FFXI macro, and hunting FFXI macro that you can ONLY get here on ffxiscripting.com to go with this program.
-Fishing Bot: This is a great UNDETECTABLE ffxi Fishing bot that will allow you to fish while afk in final fantasy xi. Has ability to auto equip bait and drop unwanted items all while afk in ffxi. This is the only undectable FFXI FISHING MACRO. ffxiscripting also offers several other FFXI fishing bots that are known to be the BEST FFXI FISHING BOTS & FFXI FISHING MACROS.
-Power Up Bot: This is a power leveling ffxi bot that will power level a character while afk in final fantasy xi. This ffxi power leveling macro will cast cureI cureII III and so on to heal and even cast raise if the power leveled character dies. This ffxi Power Leveling bot is 100% undectable.
-Summoning Bot: This is the ffxi bot to level up your ffxi summoning skill. Setup takes only a few seconds then go find something else to do and come back to a capped summoning skill in ffxi. Extremely easy to use and this is another 100% undetectable final fantasy bot.
-Enhancing Bot: This is like the ffxi summoning bot but for enhancing magic skill in ffxi. Any job that uses enhancing magic skill can use this FFXI bot to cap your final fantasy xi enhancing magic skill and this FFXI macro is 100% undetectable.
-Bard Bot: This is another ffxi skill bot that caps your bards singing skill in ffxi. This will allow your bard to play songs while your afk in final fantasy xi so you can cap your singing skill. This FFXI bard macro is undectable in ffxi.
-Party Bot: This is a very complicated final fantasy xi bot that allows the user to select what they want the FFXI macro to do in ffxi. This can be used to automate a party in ffxi and even sub in for a job in ffxi. This is a powerfull program from ffxi when used correctly. This bot is also undetectable in ffxi.
-Provoking Bot: This ffxi provoking bot can be used to provoke mobs in ffxi and even do some light hunting farming in ffxi. Has ability to auto fight provoked mob in ffxi. This is Undetectable in FFXI
IceCoolLemonz
NewB Botter

yeah mine not working either i have the rogue one, does the hyper fishing bot work or is there any fishing bot thats working at the mo
Hammy025
Site Admin

https://www.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=5264

Its not a "turn-key", it takes some set-up, but once you get it working, it works really well. Read the set-up file that comes with it and the thread that its on if you have any problems.
ReyRey
L33t Botter

yes the all in one has stoped working all toghter, but i can still get the 7-in one old bots to run, the fishing is realy picky and u need to turn off almost everything in the chat log and still watch it cause now and then it luvs to run in circles, yesterday i even got the pl bot to work a little bit, wasnt perfect but was helpful and freed my hands to fight mobs, oh the skillup bots work good on it to still :)
i hope burners one day gets busy agian and trys to redo it all agian. i would do what the post above me says to do, but im so computer dumb when it come to changing things like that, i,m to scared ill mess things up forever :(
mystic484
NewB Botter

Irregardless of whether everything works or not, its only $25 ($15 for burnsware and $10 for AFKtools). If your complaining about being out $25 because every little detail doesn't work, then that means you really couldn't afford the $25 to begin with and should've used it for something else. personally $25 isn't even 1/2 a gas tank on a 2005 Camery.

I've never had any real issues with the Rogue 7-1 program but I've also never just walked away from it while letting it run. I've never messed with the Rogue 7-1 GUI so i can't say anything about it. Its advertised undetectable, but that just means a program scanner won't catch it. Toss in human interaction and if the wrong person sees you and files a complaint a GM will investigate. Its happened to me on the fishing bot but I'm the idiot who chose a public spot to get moat carp at.

The PL bot has helped get most of my jobs to lvl 20 and then helped my solo farming, the fish bot quested all the moat carp for my lu shangs rod, the casting bot capped my enhancing and healing magic for my 75 BLM, and the summoning magic has kept that skill going. If you set it up properly you shouldn't have any major issues.
giovani
NewB Botter

Hey ive paid and now I cant download anything whats up with that. half the time I login I cant even access forum threads its telling me to upgrade memebrship again! anyone else have this problem?
Im just looking for the 7in1 roue tool so I can use fishing bot possibly.
burners
Site Admin

whopper wrote:the skillup and pl bots still work i use them all the time but thats ill i wanted realy im pritty sure all the 7in1 bots work which burners wrote himself the rest are addons people wanted included in the gui
Woot, you hit that one dead on.

Im gonna start working on a new fishing bot asap. Im just waiting to partition my vista box so I can dual boot xp and program on xp.

My biggest concern right now is that I am openening all my code so people here can help improve and make suggestions on it.

My only concern is that I did this in the past and some jackass stole the code and relabled it as his own :(

Another reason I am posting the code up is so the same thing doesnt happened again, whats that you ask? Well the reason why I stopped programming is because I LOST ALL OF MY CODE IN A FREAK ACCIDENT.
I had 4 sata drives, 2 in a raid 0 and I was installing 2 more in a mirror to put all my valuable stuff on, when I plugged in one of the new drives it was bad a popped, then that broke my raid 0 array and I lost everything :(

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”