Lifetime access???

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Kazekami
Helpfull Botter

Hey everyone that this may concern, I have been on and off on FFXI for quite some time now. Sometimes I take a good vacation from the games so I can have a normal and balanced social life (yes I can't balance it if playing mmorpgs). I paid for the download service to get the rogue bot and updates but I always have trouble. It keep telling me that I have no download rights. Can Burners or anyone else help me out here, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
burners
Site Admin

There wasnt always lifetime access and I would guess you signed up when there wasnt OR your account when inactive for a while and was just automatically deleted by the server which there has only been 2 user prunes since 2005 so you must have been inactive for a while.
Kazekami
Helpfull Botter

Thanks Burns. So how can I redownload the tool or is it for only once? How do I have the password for the old versions of the tool I have so I can use your awesome tool?
Kazekami
Helpfull Botter

Purchased it again, too bad the system is not set up and have to wait several hours if not more for the administrator to grant access. That sux. Is there any plan of facilitating that in the future?

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”