Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
straysick
Botter on the rise

So I did what was told to me for the burners enhancing bot

ctrl1 /echo ...
ctrl0 /echo exit
alt1 /ma "Cure" <me>
alt2 /ma "Protect" <me>

I run the program and it works, but why doesn't it recycle itself to start healing again ? Any help would be deeply appreciated.
whopper
Pro Botter

i belive you can put 4 iteams in that bot if i remeber right if you just want to use cure and pro then try putting them in 3 and 4 as well. its been a while since ive used that one. if it still wont work filling in the 4 slots try the summer bot its basicly the same program that just calls another macro to relise the pet if that wont work for you let me know and ill test them all maybe just a simple color issue
straysick
Botter on the rise

Yeah, it was a no go. I tried putting /heal and wait on it, but the program itself pushes the buttons at its own time frame. I have been using the windower thats on the far right, cause the one on the left wouldn't bring up the bot program list. the azwindower I think it was.
I know thet program says that the program on the right causes trouble with some of the bots, but.... Its the only option for me
whopper
Pro Botter

are you using xp or vista and do you have the defalt colors set. also are you set to away and have ls off as incomming messages can mess up the bot i turn all filters on too it works on my xp box ill try it on vista tomorrow
whopper
Pro Botter

ok my vista box died on me sp i put it back on xp till the fix vista right so i am unable to test it on there. have you tested any of the other bots like voke or ower level ect to see if they are working cause if none are its probly a color or windower setting problem. and i i forgot to ask you have afktools installed right?
straysick
Botter on the rise

I quit... I have tried everything with this stupid program. I tried to fight the retard that runs this place for my money back, but he won....cause he knows how to work paypal (really hes just a theif). Its alright though... I think I saw his new program put up on a public torrent site anyways [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_17.gif" alt="/con" title="Concentrate" /> . along with afktools

Burner you're a fag (yes, I saw your myspace account)... Looking like you sexually abuse yourself with tanning lotion. Better hope I don't see you hanging around Detroit, and you shouldn't put your myspace up around a site like this if you're gonna steal money.
Hammy025
Site Admin

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but there is program on the site that does the same thing as the enhancing bot.

https://www.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3219

Its a little more complicated to set up, but it works (for the most part) and I try to keep it updated after each update. And if you find something that doesn't work, people will usually try to fix it since its open source.

Hope that helps.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”