LAME

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
jander38
Botter on the rise

Its nice to see how supportive you admin are in answering questions about a product we paid for. How do i get my money back?
P.S. funny how my antivirus picks up TROJAN HORSE in your install...
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Burners has been around for a long time now, if he had virus' of any sort us long termers would have bailed on him a long time ago. He is currently redoing all of this setup because the old code was lost. try to be patient, and nicer please
whopper
Pro Botter

have you thought about reinstalling? you have had it installed im guessing close to 2 years now by the date you joined and i have never had a virus problem with the burners software. if you use avg, avast and i forget the other one they like to show false possative on files they dont know what are our cant read. theres a few free ones that do the same.
jander38
Botter on the rise

it was a fresh install and its good to know that there isnt a virus in the new build. my build 2yrs ago stopped working and my account went inactive. i rejoined/paid a few weeks ago and my previous post went unanswered about the azril's windows not loading. Its good to hear that its all being re-written and i will be patient. SOrry if i came accross a lilttle upset, which i was at the time. just frustrating when i didnt hear anything.

I will tinker w/ the install again when i get a chance.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”