Hello, help me

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
Alf
NewB Botter

Hi

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\RTLaunch.exe"):

Run(@ProgramsFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\Included\az.exe",
@ProgramsFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\")

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

For FFWindower:

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\RTLaunch.exe"):

Run(@ProgramsFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\Included\plugins\ffwindower\FFHookLauncher.exe",
@ProgramsFilesDir & "\Burnersware\Rogue Tools\Included\plugins\ffwindower\")

Error: Unable to execute the external program.

help me please

alf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ReyRey
L33t Botter

this line of software no longer works and isnt supported at this time.

try https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=5408

it under hammybots its supoorted and actualy works tons better then rogue did

when you dowload it READ THE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS carefuly
and you shouldnt have any problems. enjoy i know i do

if you have vista or windows 7 i think theres a few other things you need to do.
(Hammy if you see this maybe you can leave a link to those fixes.)

fyi: you worked hard on your account, dont lose it cause you went afk fishing. always be near your game to responed to GM's they do randoms things like warp you, move you to see if you still try to fish, and they talk to you to see if you responed. so if you have one rule for your self make it if u go afk, stop your fisher even if it just to run to the restroom. its the best addvice i can give you
Alf
NewB Botter

ok

has done, the problem^^
but instead I have a different.

I start with RT ffxi but I have not the bot in the game as you can see from the picture.
I've tried every resolution is always the same problem.

thx for help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alf
NewB Botter

two picture
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

First, download the latest version of Windower by clicking https://forums.windower.net/index.php?ap ... 8201ac5fe3.

The Windower you are using a Lite version, which isn't supported as much as the full version.

After you've extracted all of the files from Windower-X.XX you may adjust the settings for it using the launcher_gui.exe and launcher.ini

And, do not use RogueTools. This forum (basically) belongs to Hammy025. He is the author of Iocaine2. Download Iocaine2 from
https://ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php? ... ach&id=969.

After you've opened the folder, run the Iocaine executable and wait a moment to let it update and open the Main executable for you.

Forget about Rogue Tools. Don't use anything but Iocaine! Iocaine is external 3rd party software created by Hammy025 and does not load into your FFXi Window, requiring you to play in either windowed mode or fullscreen with the ability to switch to Desktop view without being kicked from POL.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”