GUI setup

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
virgil
Helpfull Botter

I know nothing seems to have been worked on in years so I hope someone will still have some answers (probably should have looked at dates before paying), everytime I go to start the tools it starts off like it is working but after hitting the windower button it just starts the game without windower, should I move the rogue tools to the same folder? is there a setting that needs to be changed? I can get the normal tools to load provoke bot but it just spams voke on anything in sight
virgil
Helpfull Botter

oops, I put it in the wrong area, if a admin doesn't mind would you please move this to the GUI help section?
ReyRey
L33t Botter

sorry but those tools are no longer supported

the current runing one is

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=5408

Hammy's Iocaine has a lot of tools built in and runss awsome

almost never breaks just make sure you follow the instructions he made very very carefully or it wont run right

once you get it setup right your good to go.. oh sorry there no voke bot but it has many other awsome features.

if anymore questions feel free to ask [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_15.gif" alt="/:)" title="Smile" />
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

doesn't anyone notice my tools? lol..
virgil
Helpfull Botter

Awesome, thanks guys, I saw that but thought it was just a fisher, hope more of the other botting features get added but I will check it out, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction
ReyRey
L33t Botter

fritz_kix wrote:doesn't anyone notice my tools? lol..
you know if u sweet talk hammy he might make a section just below his called "Fritz_kix'z Toolz" just for you. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_06.gif" alt="/bling" title="Bling Smile" />
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

bleh.. the thing is this website tells you about the new posts. you'd think that people would at least give like a minute to check them out. i mean you like clipper right? have you seen Sonic and Jumper?
ReyRey
L33t Botter

oh yea i saw those and downloaded em just to scared to use the fast feet one
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

lol i see, even with pc-detect/automatically disabled option huh?
yeah i know how you feel. well hey that's why its an option you don't have to do it :P

so clipper needs some intense redesigning :P

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”