Tab for Gui menu is gone

Help for the new Rogue Tools GUI
rmccarthy159
NewB Botter

I had the bots working fine then today i start it up and it starts downloading updates and i noticed now when i start the tool in game theres is no pullout tab for GUI i cannot access the bots and the only thing that changed was its automatic update Please let me know what to do
ReyRey
L33t Botter

that bot isn't supported anymore.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/index.php?f=257

Scroll down to the Iocaine 2 Download and download Iocaine.zip

then after you unzip it there is Setup Instructions in the folder make sure you read them or you will have problems and it will not work

uninstall the rogue tools most of them probably don't work anymore

if you want u can still mess with rogue tools if it was working before the update try to figure out a way to block its updating.

but Iocaines is way better and more usefull enjoy
freekyboy05
Mod in Training

Yeah rouge tools is sooooo old. I'm surprised there's still a section in the forums for it. If you can get it to work let me know. I'd love to give it a try. For the most part iocaine is where you want to be. I just love testing out different programs and what not so yeah. :P
rmccarthy159
NewB Botter

Well my computing comfort zone ends at clicking the nifty desktop icon so i was happy to have it working but i will try to play with it i'll repost if i figure anything out *dont laugh*
rmccarthy159
NewB Botter

actually quick question who is the guy thats updating rogue tools because someone must me doing it and how do i contact him
freekyboy05
Mod in Training

The guy that use to update the rouge tools is "burners" he hasn't posted much since I Joined. He recently posted here. https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=5582

In my year and a half of being here (I think I've been here that long)
that was his first post. It was a pretty recent post too. The guy you really want to look out for is hammy. He is updating iocaine often!
He would be putting updates out more then once a week if it wasn't for the fact his job is being pretty tough on him. So yeah if your only good at basic computer stuff grab hammy's copy of iocaine here.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/view ... 8&start=30

It's really what you spent your 15 bucks on. :D

Oh by the way I'm not going to make fun of your computer skills. We all have a starting point. I'm sure you have a lot of things your great at that I would completely suck at! ^.^
Hammy025
Site Admin

Rogue tools hasn't been updated in years. It doesn't use actual memory reads from the game so it doesn't need to be updated when SE does version updates like most bots do.
rmccarthy159
NewB Botter

yes hammy is great hes got me tranfering to iocaine2 atm just having some problems he is helping me solve thanks for the advise i was just wondering who sent the updates to rogue tools that it downloaded today that made it crash seems somebody is messing with it but thats in the past and here i come to iocaine2 TY hammy
freekyboy05
Mod in Training

Lol well there you go! I would think "burners" might be messing with it. I mean if it's been so long since he played with ut and he just recently logged back on. Well maybe he wanted to mess around with it again because he is bored. Who knows, anyways hope you enjoy iocaine. :) I'm actually get back on rogue tools to text out a chocobo babysitter bot. If I find anything I'll let you know. :)
burners
Site Admin

I think I know what happened, can u try to open the bots again and see if they update?

The only thing I'm working on is upgrading the site to PHPBB3 which is freaking impossible.
Hammy025
Site Admin

^.^ I appreciate the effort.

Return to “Help - Rogue Tools”