Worth it ? I don't know, you tell me.

Feel free to talk about anything here.

Are these Burners bots really worth it?

These bots are the BOMB man! I suggest you get one, now!
83%
Dude, come on really . . . waste your money on this, you have to be joking?
9%
What the crap is a Burners bot . . . ? I am confused . . .
9%

Total votes: 23
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

OK ^^ I have recently learned about these Burners bots and thought to my self that these look so much easier to use than FREE downloadable ones. Hince the word FREE kind of tells you they will have a lot of problems . . . Anyway, I really want these bots and was wandering if they are easy to use or if they are worth it? Well, I really don't know if they are worth it because I've never used one. Those that have used them or own one, can you please tell me what you think? Also, do they mess up a lot? I hope not . . . There is a following poll to this topic as well.

Thank you. :grin:

{Poll choices may be dumb sounding, but go with it . . . lol

Unfortunatly our members dont like to participate in the forum polls :(

I have a section for polls, I cant remember if its member only but only a couple people would vote even after I sent e-mails to everyone thanking them for their purchase and encouraging them to vote.

I even put up multiple sections hoping people would share their botting experience and such and no one has posted.

I also uploaded a bunch of avatar packs and a custom smiley pack, people that have purchased the software so far just took their shit and ran lol.

Luckilly I send out mass e-mails when theirs updates or people would probably never know their was any updates.

BTW Burners is the "company" name.
The Rogue name is dedicated to our FFXI bots.
Later this year we will be expanding to offer bots for other games such as EQ2 and they will be made by us "Burners" but will have a different marketing name, I think we agreed on ....... well we cant tell you that hehe "top secret".

Later next month? we will have a php front page with the forums as more of a side show then the main show. This will help a TON with advertising, especially with getting our name out there and letting people know we are serious about the products we offer.

Dont forget to scope out the Purchase section if you wanna see some screen shots of the GUI's to the software we offer.
slamriot

:E Hi this is my first post, so Imma lay it down straight up....I just got the fishing bot, lvl 10 skill in 3 days now does that sound good? Yeah, lvling while I sleep or am at work is fine w/ me so these bots are worth it... Next bot for me to use is enhancing 3 days should be enough to cap it, I tried a "FREE" one... SO damn confusing...why bother just buy from burners and let them do the script writing, you get all the newest downloads when they come out so...there it is a lifetime membership to bots-town get in now before they raise the price bud!

PeAcE

Return to “Lounge”