Get inside any building!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Well I am sure anyone that uses POS.exe flys over doors that they can't open but I just tried this in Upper Jeuno and it was kinda funny.

I used my Tonko: Ichi and then I set POS to bout 20, stood next to a door and then went right in! What was cool about this is that it was that store that you can only go in when it's your day for your race and what not.

Well I am a mithra and Tarus were the only ones allowed in. I was in there though and the merchants were letting me by stuff too.

Anyway just thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share.
edon
Advanced Botter

lol, ive been using pos to get into stupid places ever since it came out, me and the 2 friends that signed up at your siteused pos to get into the throne room in ru'lude gardens, and we also set up the hacker head quarters inside the bastokan embacy. they are places that you only see in cut scenes but even if you cant access them normaly they are still there. kinda funny
Cyrex
Intermediate Botter

yea i go in that bar all the time, good items for solo blm :F
astokes

yeah i found this out when i was doing a mission and went in the cat bug... hideout... it was cool i was running around
mdflows
L33t Botter

Also in Upper Jeuno there is a house that says this door is locked so I am like oh yeah! lol I warp into the house but nobody is inside....

I wonder if they even plan on using that house for anything lol...

I mean it had a fire place with the fire going, had tools set up against the wall and barrels and a bed and so on.....

When I tried to get out it said this door is locked lol so I warped out
Runeblade
Pro Botter

Haha, if you didn't have warp you would've been screwed unless you tried constantly to evacuate out. Call a GM, and they would wonder how'd you get in? instant suspension? lol anyways just my thoughts, btw that's cool to go into places you've never went to and maybe will never be able to.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

It's kind fo funny how open some people ar when using these hacks and all.. Occasionally there is a guy sitting in Ghelsba Outpost afk selling juice while on top of the watch stand....I mean, come on...how else does that work. I know there are ways to clip the planes so that you can walk up stuff that shouldnt be scaled but this is not one of them. Oh, and standing on one of the mast supports on the ariship....It's just obvious...

Return to “Lounge”