Burner! Check this...

Feel free to talk about anything here.
ElDiablo

Ok a couple things I have noted when just browsing the website right now:

1) Prvmsging, line 1353 error.
2) I was able to post as a guest on new forum. Check settings, default is Public when creating new ones.
3) Check your posting template file. The $_Status has no * after it, causing the $_Location to be right next to it.

Just was browsing ackwardly this late, and came across these. Not trying to be an asshole or prick, but I just came across these as maybe or maybe not you set them intentionally; and if not, for you to be aware.

Ah yes I forgot to set permissions on the newest forum.

THe line error was because I just added mass p.m.ing of user groups and multiple users.

If anyone else has noticed errors in the last 5 days or so its not because our site sux its because I just added tons of new features, mostly admin features.

I updated the ip tracking and already banned 5 accounts :D they should have listened when we said we track those.
Added mass pm, file attachment into post, e-mail lookup, inactive user lookup (some people must have never used a forum because I get complaints quite often of inactive accounts because they didnt respond to the e-mail link), updated a bunch of stuff on the portal, and some other misc goodies you will see here and there.

Now your last concern I am unaware of. As of right now (check my post time) I am finished with the updates for today.

Are you still getting this error? and could you p.m. me with more explicit instructions on what it is and how to fix it.

Thanks

O now I see what your talking about, I just looked under your name and seen something as funny, then I re-read your post.

I will edit and add a

Code: Select all

in there
Last edited by Guest on Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElDiablo

Cool I did something good :D

Here was the problem

<br />Status: {postrow.POSTER_STATUS}{postrow.POSTER_FROM}</span><br />
Needed to be

<br />Status: {postrow.POSTER_STATUS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}</span><br />
ElDiablo

LOL I listed em as $_variable's... it has been awhile since I have been heavily in the coding, but glad ya got all that shite fixed.

Yeah the group pm's is just not working, I had to refer back to some old backup files just to get the damn p.m.'s working again at all.

What a crap hack :rabid:

Oh well, I am just hoping I didnt mess up any of my newer mods by doing it.

Some other hacks I forgot to mention is now you can click anywhere in the title boxes of threads and forum topics instead of just on the title.

Also when you post a reply you can see all previous posts below the reply box.

theres even more then that but I did so many in such a short amount of time that I cant remember them all :blingsmile:

Some where hour long hacks, overall I got about 3 days of non stop hacks installed so It would probably be a good idea to do a complete backup of the forums soon :F
ElDiablo

Hehe yeah, just don't overdue yourself like a fully modded phpBB your gonna run into slower db querying and loading times, lol. Probably be worse for those on dial-up, but lets hope no one is still on those archaic devices.

Return to “Lounge”