Spar13

since it is halloween you can see this if you have not already
https://media.putfile.com/ratmonstermig :drunk:
Vale
Pro Botter

LMAO that was funny as hell....i would be thatscared to >.>
Cooleko
Mod in Training

i never understand the scare tactics... most of them are petty, but the person always acts scared. In many cases, at least i think in many of these cases, i would turn aggressive on the aggressor. In this case, i didnt have the volume on, so i wasnt sure what was hapening, but i would kill the thing.
Spar13

the guy being scared is a peta person who does not like anything tht happens to animals. he is against animal testing of any sort
thus he won't hurt that rat thing
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I watched this with my brother and we cracked up man, that guys reaction was classic,...did he come off as a little gay to you guys? lol I love the way he gets the palm of his hand and puts it against his chest, and screams like a little girl. XD XD that was really funny. Thank you Spar, you made me happy.
zonecode88

What a flamboyant idiot.... This wouldn't work on me because I remember 4th grade Biology where I learned that interbreeding of species is impossible.... (except for certain exceptions like wolf/dog or donkey/mule, in which case the offspring of the inter-species parents are completely sterile).... Seriously, if I was that guy I would dig a hole and jump in...
Cooleko
Mod in Training

I got the gay vibe too, PETA, arent those peolpe supposed to get a go straight to hell pass, without passing go?
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

That was hilairious.
But that guy definetely went waay over the edge. It might have been scary but nothing to scream and cry about.
hahaha
Spar13

not sure... you in some sience lab where they are testing shit on amilas... you would not be kinda scared in the first place?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Actually, genetic testing on animals would be really cool to get a view of.... however, if i got an invitation to view such a thing, i would be really surprised. Normal people dont get to see stuff like this /cry

Return to “Lounge”