Need help, nothing to do with FF or Hax

Feel free to talk about anything here.
edon
Advanced Botter

this has nothin to do with FFXI or Hackin, but i dont know where else to turn and i assume people playing FF may have some of the same interests as me, my video card died out so i cant play FF so i thought at least i could watch anime on my stock motherboard video. i started up and my anime looks like this

its only some of my videos, the ones that WMP doesnt automaticly play without giving you a little waring. my friend told me to go to the options>output and set everything to directx 9.
this only happened after my 9800pro died and now im running stock so im thinking my motherboard cant support directx 9.0c or whatever, but i dont understand why it plays my media split, halfscreen, and upside down (flipping the image is easy) and im using the Anime-Supreme CCCP Codec Pack
Zamphire

Go download the divx bundle. www.download.com and search for divx, that should fix it.
lilfisher
Programmer

use https://www.videolan.org/

or Combined Community Codec Pack (google it) as it has tons of commonly used codecs as it comes with MPC (media player clasic). both of them work with almost all vids.
edon
Advanced Botter

thanks you both ^^ got it back working again... without FF all i can do is watch anime or play old, non amusing games >.>

Return to “Lounge”