Better Scripting / Botting Program

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

check out the site, you will see that the product is not better, and that the service is even worse
jayrdog

the forums just got renovated his service is 10 times better then here and so is his program. Lol what is Burnersware besides a big waste of money?
If you had his program you would not have posted bad about it as i havnt seen 1 bad post in about 7 months iv had the program.
As for his service, he helps everyone either on AIM, email or straight on the site and keeps on putting out updates about once every 2 weeks. His scripts and bots own everything that is on this site. So unless you have tried it, which obviously you havnt. stfu?
Zamphire

how about posting us a sample bot? give us something to go on besides your word. If you want us to leave somewhere that's worked great for us so far we gonna need more proof than just, "Oh look, i'm some noob you've never met before. Come over here to this website that could possibly be a virus/scam and waist your money!" I'm sorry, but im sure most of the people here arent stupid enough to go blindly into the good night. If you want us to to waist 20 dollars, give us a sample at least.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol here here zamp, seriously if the product was so great then a sample would speak for itself and on top of that with the diversity of members in this community we probably would have heard about it before if it was so great. Even if it was comprable though it would have to seiously be greater then our stuff to warrant leaving such a good and established community. Only half of the reason I stay with burners stuff is the performance, the other half is the community and support.
thefadednight
Intermediate Botter

the layout is horrible.
laura
BANNED BITCH

lol it cost $20 dollars to join that site. Plus all of the bots there verify through a spy ware code that logs your IP address for validations (I Know from looking at the source code trying to crack the Radar bot). Plus he has no bots that a any different from Burners PL bot/fish bot. It does have a Radar bot and a NM claim bot BUT so do we MR ARGUS and Radar. Mr. Argus is the best one. Used and updated by Japanese hackers.

Don't come into our house and Sh** on our carpet. When the sh** you promote is f***ing spy ware. And if you are so inclinde to be a hater get off our site.

If it where up to me I would ban you, but its not. And burners is a better person then me. Fredom of speech I guess.

I hate it when ppl do that, if you don't like something just go away, and from the sound of it you probably work for that site and Wish you happen the members Burners does.

Oh Oh and answer this you are new to the site. So you must have just bought Burners bot After you have been with the other site for 7 months. So why are you here??????? I bet just to promote your rag.

Return to “Lounge”