cool stuff for u

Feel free to talk about anything here.
statik

hey just letting yall know i can make some really cool pics of eveyones char...
um like you in AF2 or whatever your wearing for avatars and such ive made a couple for my LS buds

here are a couple i just made up i didnt put a back ground in em cuase i just made em real quick if u want a more personalized pic send me a PM and i can make it NP

again i just about do anything with a char if u want one done just tell me pose or action and what kinda gear u want and if possible what kinda background and font u want to be used ^^
burners
Site Admin

This is one I made with real in game shots of my char before the modeler program came out

ElDiablo

Simple.

Get yourself a model viewer, print screen, magic wand it out, bam.

:blingsmile:
santiago_323

thats cool as shit very creative.....i like i like!!!!!!
santiago_323

after you take pics of your character how do you see them??? i hit print screen and i tried searching in the play online anf the ffxi files but no luck....any helpfull info???
Spar13

man i would also like to know
i know though that you get Playonlines info and FFXI's in the bottom left
If you have a PS2 then all you have to do is hook up I think the White cord from a three cabel connection( Yellow, White, Red) to a camcorder or get a adapter to hook it up to the pc and tape it or take a pic on your cam corder
,)
burners
Site Admin

You can use the built in FFXI screencapture feature but it sux.
The pics will be small, crap resolution, and I think they say Sqaure Enix on them all or something like that.

I used Fraps .
Do a google search on the program, you can also record in game video with it, kinda neat.

The new way is to use a Model Viewer. With a FFXI Model Viewer you can make a character in the program then put any gear you like on the charcter. From there you can make the character do anything you want, like speacial attacks and emotes. You can also spin the character 360 degrees in any direction.

I think someone uploaded a US model viewer to the forums somewhere. I used to have the JP one and it was kinda a bitch to setup.
burners
Site Admin

santiago_323 wrote:after you take pics of your character how do you see them??? i hit print screen and i tried searching in the play online anf the ffxi files but no luck....any helpfull info???
If your using the model viewer then you hit print screen then go into a photo program like Paint and click Edit then Paste.

Thats it.
Spar13

I also have fraps
i did not know you could use it with FFXI though
can you still tape video's with it? :))

Return to “Lounge”