Building a New Bad Ass PC.

Feel free to talk about anything here.
KroLeXz

Burner I just wanted to ask you this, since I been looking at some of your pics on your PC and you seem to know you shit. If you could do me this favor or anyone else that has a general knowledge or a good site.

I want to build a PC, pretty bad ass but nothing to over board. I really only PLAY FFXI but still a PC with power is nice. Keep it to where its a pretty bad ass PC, but cost safe ^_^

Thank You.
ccc726040
Advanced Botter

www.tigerdirect.com or www.pricewatch.com

Basically, you need to grab a vid card for better performance, a motherboard and a processor and then a case and then some ram. After that you're pretty much set to go. You will find that the majority of the cases sold will already come with a power supply. Also, try to get a motherboard/processor combo. Some motherboards will have the direct video built into it and so you wont need to get a seperate card but I would suggest it. As for the ram, I think the req for FFXI was 256? Anyway, I would head up for at least 512 though. I built every one of my PCs from either of the two sites and each time it has cost me less than $700.

Pentium 4 2.4 ghz
768 MB DDR RAM
64 MB Vid Card
16x DVD RW/48x CD RW
Basic Case
Mouse/Keyboard
17in Standard "old school" monitor

$380.00

Return to “Lounge”