Photoshop q

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Spar13

How do I round or how to say it... expand/shorten a selected area? I know my friend has done it but he won pick up his phone
I am using 7.0 also >.>
alacran
Botter on the rise

photoshop 7.0? hmm well i know the new ones have this button that when you already have a selected area you use the button it's called quick mask, what you do is you select or deselect on a brush style mode, you bassically paint or erase what to select. but idk if version 7 has it i am using version 9 cs2.

pwned
Spar13

ok running 9 cs2 now but I can't find the brush that does it after I have selected an area >.<
alacran
Botter on the rise

after you have some kind of selection in the main tool palette there is a button that says edit in standart mode and another that says edit in quick mask mode. should be close to the bottom of toolbar. use quick mask mode and scren should have gone red on most of the parts, it means that is not selected, anyways you can use regular brush tool and eraser probably other tools too. once you get all the selection you want you just go to standart mode and you'll get all you want selected.
Spar13

Thank you :D
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Spar, lol that sounded a little suspicious to me, if you impress her in photoes, you have to impress her when she stops by to lol. correct me if my suspicion is wrong though
Spar13

thats not funny lol

Return to “Lounge”