1500 Accounts Banned

Feel free to talk about anything here.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Wow weird. Only case of that I've heard.
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

I have NEVER heard of that happening at all that is why i asked.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

When I came back from my first, (on main) I was in jail, and spent more time after than before waiting for paperwork, Lol, then second time (on fishing bot) I was in jail, and the GM litterally said less than 20 words to me, "Your suspension for use of third-party tools is over, I will warp you to your homepoint. Thank and have a nice day.

Yea I know, thats a little over 20.
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

lol wow all i got was an email from POL and just logged in and started playing... I was hoping to get a GM in jail see what kinds of questions
I could get them to answer.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

I have screenshots of my chat with one, he was the coolest, told me to tell my mom she looked good and such lol, I would post them but I would have to edit them out first.
milobiggs
Helpfull Botter

Ok, i have a question. Was anyone on here banned or suspended for only using windower and the bot programs? No POS, or hacks at all, ever? Been going for my lu's rod, but now i'm not sure if i want to log into my fishing mules. :)
Cooleko
Mod in Training

no one has ever been banned for using a windower unless the told their linkshell that they used one. other than a case like that, they cant detect your using a windower, so they cant ban you.

Return to “Lounge”