Please help me with a torrent site

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I am looking for a good torrent site where I can get all kinds of movies from Battle Royale to pron and software from starcraft to dvd burning software, and music from japanese rock bands to classic american rock to electro and stuff. I dont mind if I have to pay up to like $10/month.

Ive always seen this site called UseneXT.com, and thought it looked good because they said they had movied and music and pron, and they say its fast to download stuff. But I looked up some reviews of the site and they said that the site is a scam, that one hour after getting the free trial they will charge youre credit card, and that they use there name to trick people to think they are Usenet.com, which I have seen before because of a ffxiscripting member, but I had a bad experience with newsgroups, that I lol, actually got from this site, called Newsbin or something.

So if anyone can point me in the direction of a good torrent site where I can get plenty of pron movies, japanese music, game software, and real movies like The Transporter, or Unleashed, please post it here or send me a PM. Thank you for youre help. Take care.
milobiggs
Helpfull Botter

Hmm, I dont know if they would serve all of your needs, but fuck they're free... thepiratebay.org, mininova.com, torrentspy.com, torrentreactor.com. Good luck in your search.
darkrift
Pro Botter

i use torrentspy.com ... or is it spytorrent ><

i think its torrentspy
Zamphire

thepiratebay.org is my favorite
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

isohunt.com is good or try https://www.torrentscan.com/ you can search mutiple torrent sites.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

piratebay is da bomb
astokes

i use isohunt.com sometimes
whopper
Pro Botter

usenet alls it is, is news groups ask your isp you probley get them for free and as for the other links there all good for the most part the have the same stuff but somtimes one will have somthing the others dont. also with torrents they wont start right away sometimes give them 10-15 before deleting them and looking for a new one

Return to “Lounge”