Anyone live in florida?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
burners
Site Admin

Anyone live in florida and if so how is it there?

Im thinking of making the move from michigan down but dont know anything about florida.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

This would be the perfect time in your life to make a change like that. If you move somewhere and start over, i hope the best of luck for you.
Sebas
Pro Botter

I live in florida =D Miami, Kendall
Sebas
Pro Botter

It's awsome here nice weather cool people.. houses arent THAT cheap but still somewhat offordable.. that would be cool if you moved down here lol
Zamphire

Try gulf shores in Alabama. Or the Surrounding towns. Like an hour from florida, 20 mins from the beach, cheaper houses and everything nice.
Pwest
Botter on the rise

its humid as hell there, move to texas!
mdflows
L33t Botter

hmmm Well I am from florida and I do think it is a great state but since i spent half my life there my answer might be biased....

I like change and michigan to florida would be HUGE.... but what is the reason for picking florida? if you want tropics you should come to hawaii because it is beautiful all year round and since you are on an island there is always a nice breese and it is rarely humid. Anyway good luck with whatever choice you make.
darkrift
Pro Botter

hawaii ... yeah i hear you go insane there cause its a small damn island...

i live in pheonix and well...

dont move to phenoix arizona unless you just love the fucking heat...

allthough our winters are the most beautiful weather i ahve ever experience... 70 degrees... omg i cant wait lol...
/drool for our winter weather....
schwarzi88

fuck all those places ..... move ur arse to utah .... to the SLC .... u have the mountains covered in snow all year round 20 min. from u and u can snowboard/ski or just have a snowballfight lol summers are not too hot and and no damn humidity .... houses are cheap and we have like a 3% unemployment rate here ..... and its about the whitest and cleanest state u'll ever live in ...... hardly any violence and if u need work just tell me aheadof time i know ALOT of ppl ..........
schwarzi88

OHHHHH and i forgot if u like motor cross we have plenty of sand dunes here and if u like fast bike ....lol we have the salt flats ...... gambeling is only 1 hr. away .... Cali. is a 1.5 direct flight and vegas about 45.min. flight ....or 6 hr. drive..... and no natural disasters either ... no earthquakes , floods , huricanes, tornatos , ect...... swing ur ass down here ...... i did had to make a change in my life and came here from Germany been here almost 6 years ...
dirtyslurpy!
Helpfull Botter

i lived in fl for all of my live but 4 years im 20y old PLZ dont move to FL it blows ass sure u can do stuff but to manny races.... im not racist but alot of porblems happen between races .. also my lil bro is a crack baby cuz my mom and dad got into alot of that shit around cental fl..........the best ive done is move to TN nothiung but dumb ass red necks and cows i love it
dirtyslurpy!
Helpfull Botter

also befor i started gaming/computer it is too hot to go out side so its like hell in fl and i live all over fl (daytona..
orlando .. tallahassee) <3 snow
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

well i was actually born in florida and have family their, kick ass state
just a little humid tho, but u get used to that
few things u might want to kno:
Florida is the like the central command for the KKK, at one point driving around florida i actually saw like an unmarked line in the ground where the "ghetto" and the "nice" parts of the city where, i was like wow wtf
ya its really gay how the KKK and racism still actually exists

also their is a lot of old people there, so its like a retirement state, and with retiring old people comes jacked up prices on EVERYTHING!! YAY!

so dont move their unless you got cash to spend
apart from that, its a cool place,
and it gets fuckin nuts during spring break

Return to “Lounge”