Anyone ever actually get anything from those free stuff ads?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I remember an admin I used to know completed some surveys and after like 3 months got an ipod, but I attempted to do one of those things, and it kept running on, wanting me to participate in more and more things.

Like it would say, choose what item you want, then participate in one of our sponsors surveys or ads w/e and then when we get confirmation that you have completed the survey we will send youre item to you. But I did that, I completed one of their sponsors surveys and had to pay like $4 S&H for some disney store stuff, then after I did that, they want me to do another survey thing, but from that sites sponsors, and when I dont do it, it makes me start over.

I understand there not just gonna give away $100s of dollars worth of items for doing some simple surveys that cost only S&H, but I think I am getting scammed, and I will never get the item I want. Anyone ever have good luck with these things?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

First, read the rules and regulations before starting. Most of them will tell you exactly how many of the sponsers you have to repsond to, then read about how many people you have to have join you, if you think you can meet the requirements, then go for it. Yes you will get your items, yes it will take time, and normally only a few dollars. but you have to refer people to them sometimes, and do redit card applications, and a bunch of other stuff that is not worth it. Usually anything you sign up for has an anual fee that you have to pay (so they get the money back they gave out for your merchandise) But they all work, you just have to read them first to figure out just how far you have to go
darkrift
Pro Botter

seems like a waste of time to me
Zamphire

From the things I've read and the reports I've seen they are legit. The catch is on most of them that you have to get like 3-4 other people to sign up and actually do one of the offers before you get anything. I've actually done one on the free xbox360 thing. Still need two more to sign up though.
Zamphire

If anyone wnats to help me out and help me get my 360 I'd be willing to help them out getting something

https://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=32070634
darkrift
Pro Botter

ohh we could get a group of people togather to get each of us a 360...

hmm not a bad idea...

/thinks about it
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

darkrift wrote:ohh we could get a group of people togather to get each of us a 360...

hmm not a bad idea...

/thinks about it
o shit
good idea
ya lets try that i like it
Zamphire

Well, it takes 8 people to get it. I'm up for it.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

ill join so that makes 3(4), 5(4) more volunteers?

P5ycho
Zamphire
Cooleko
I'm sure i can get Cire to do it too
darkrift
Pro Botter

im still pondering it... i dont know if i wanna go through all that BS...
P5ycho
Advanced Botter

hey for a 360, any bs is worth it

Return to “Lounge”