I NEED SOME HARDWARE!!!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Rexo
Pro Botter

Hey there PEOPLES been a while since ya seen me eh?... lol well I havent played XI in a lil while too busy working and Skoolin'. But Im here, still alive... Im back because my PC is in need of an update, As in hardware update. I Was wondering if you guys can point me in the rite direction for about 300 GB of Hardrive space, and 2GB of ram... For a "Dell Dimension Desktop 4550" i really neeed this to play and for skool (Alias Maya). Im really looking foward for some help on finding this as cheap as possible, i have tried multiple sites.. but kinda out of my spending range... So if you can please help me out, thanks anything will be appriciated :blingsmile:
Cooleko
Mod in Training

if your looking for people to sell you their old, or even for people to look into their resorces and see if they can find cheap we need to know your budget :) tell us what price range your looking at and we can check our favorite places to see if they meet your needs.
Zamphire

Rexo
Pro Botter

well... finally found out... im better off starting from scratch... i wanna build a new computer from the ground up....

COMPUTER SPECS
1.) 2GB of RAM
2.) 512 Video Card
3.) 300GB Hardrive Space
4.) Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

These are the main specs i want in this PC, and "Minimum" you can say... WOuld like to know if anyone knows and goood websites besides Prcicewatch.com, or newegg.com... if there anything please let me know, and thanks for thos who already have :blingsmile:
darkrift
Pro Botter

tigerdirect.com

Return to “Lounge”