This is rather sad.....

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sebas
Pro Botter

Well today i found out that my account got banned.... wow all that work down the drain. um... what should i do ? i mean like is my content id banned too? do i need to buy the games all over again? cause if i do forget it then.. but yeah if i can still play with the games i originaly bought... i would like to play again.. i dont mind starting a new ID and making a new character etc etc.. but is that even an option???

thanks..
Hammy025
Site Admin

Sorry man, if you're perma-banned, you have to buy another game and start all over again.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

if your were perma banned then I'm 99.9% sure you need to buy a new copy. Course they are coming out with the new p[ack that includes all expansions for $30.
Sebas
Pro Botter

It was LM-17 so i dunno ._.
Sebas
Pro Botter

quick question lets say i buy the game today again.. and im starting up a new account and everthing... and my old account the one that got banned was only temp suspended they'll ask me to reactivate it if im interested in playing on that account right? or they will continue like nothing happend?
i just dont wanna be charged twice on my credit card.
thanks
Hammy025
Site Admin

I think if they re-instate you they will just continue to charge your card as if nothing happened. I would think that they would email you or something like that, but don't know for sure. The first month of the new game will be free, but you would still be out the $30 for the game itself if you buy a new one.
Sebas
Pro Botter

Well it does say temporarley suspended... im gonna wait i guess. wonder how much LM-17 is...
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Lm17 usually is 72 hours, unless its pending, When they do these bannings it throws LM17 to some and others get perma'd, LM17 also means it could be pending, and they are deciding if you are banned or not.
Sebas
Pro Botter

Wow that sucks.. i have to start all over.. zm's everything.. ouch.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Sebas wrote:Well today i found out that my account got banned.... wow all that work down the drain. um... what should i do ? i mean like is my content id banned too? do i need to buy the games all over again? cause if i do forget it then.. but yeah if i can still play with the games i originaly bought... i would like to play again.. i dont mind starting a new ID and making a new character etc etc.. but is that even an option???

thanks..
Quick question. Just out of curiousity, were you ever suspended before?
Sebas
Pro Botter

Nope.
Sebas
Pro Botter

It would be awsome if it was just temp.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

It seems like normally they suspend you first then ban you. Hopefully, that is all they do to you. :unsure:
Sebas
Pro Botter

Yeah i'm hoping the same thing though i was talking to a GM on the playonline.com webchat thing and they said my account was terminated and i will no longer recive any billing from it.. so i think that means.... well yeah.

Return to “Lounge”