question

Feel free to talk about anything here.
thesinerd
Helpfull Botter

what ever fixed.
Wow have any other comments you would like to add dick?
Last edited by thesinerd on Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spar13

you joined yesterday stfu and wait till burners gets time w.
and you sent it through paypal. ask for your cash back if your gonna be that gay
astokes

you got to give it time. we have other life's to tend to. I would understand if it has been weeks but it has not been that long.
burners
Site Admin

sounds like another dumb ass that didnt follow the ever so simple instructions of
CLICKING THE FUCKING LINK AFTER PAYING TO RETURN TO THE FORUMS.

So since your a fucking dumb ass and unfortunaly smart people like myself have to cater to stupid people like yourself here you go,
I made a thread entitled "Still cant access the forums after paying ?" and even stickied it but its obvious no dumb muther fucker like yourself and others know what the fuck a search button is, and even if you did that would be asking way WAY WAY to fuckin much for you to actually use it. Oh no its far more practical for you to start a thread whinning and complaining of your mental handicap asking everyone to do everything for you. so here is a link for a simple minded asshole like yourself.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=4791

Dont complain about this post or ill ban you for life, if you would have searched you could have avoided all of this, you asked for it all!

And if you pay, still cant access even after clicking that thread I would suggest logging into your paypal account and seeing if your fucking payment even cleared, Oh whats that it didnt clear? Well shit face, Im not giving you something you technically didnt pay for yet so stifle it until your payment clears then come back and click the link like a big boy and for christs sake dont start another fucking thread showcasing your ignorance.

Thanks
keedog79

Are you sure you want this guy in this forum? lol
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Rofl i think their should be a new rule that people who start bithin the first day they make a account should be banned. People dont undersatand the word patiance anymore
Muso
Botter on the rise

i think ignorance angers him.. not a doctor but he seemed pissed
Seeham
Helpfull Botter

I ain't gonna lie burners makes me laugh.

I agree do you really want that whinner joining anyways?
thesinerd
Helpfull Botter

yeah i payed for a life time member ship if the account is closed you can be sued. im just waiting. i didnt want to start anything morons your to quick to judge others. i know how pay pal works and the legal system works.
astokes

thesinerd wrote:yeah i payed for a life time member ship if the account is closed you can be sued. im just waiting. i didnt want to start anything morons your to quick to judge others. i know how pay pal works and the legal system works.
please stop be for you get ahead of yourself. Well I think you have already done that. I could go on and on about how you cant sue but I have better things to do. I look forward to more post. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_10.gif" alt="/drunk" title="Drunk" />
t0xIc
Pro Botter

1. Lol your a moron.
2. Your going to sue someone for what is it now, $15?
3. You can't sue, you got what you paid for, that being the next link, it's your fault for being dumb and not following directions.
4. I lol'd.
Muso
Botter on the rise

dollar bet says he dont know shit on the legal system or grounds to sue when he openly agreed to a contract that states
"Burnersware further reserves the right to terminate any user's access to Burnersware.com or to any of the Products and Services for any reason or for no reason at all, in Burnersware' sole discretion, without prior notice, or any notice"
which means if so warranted burner may bitch-slap ban your ass for taking up his time on a bad day

furthermore: you have no grounds to sue on the issue that you failed to follow instructions to recieve property and the warranty is, well, "YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BURNERSWARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR MATERIAL IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. BURNERSWARE DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, MISDELIVERY, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL."

Do not EVER threaten legal action without first understanding what you have signed.

And don't fuck with Burners of the slew of exceptional people that patrol these boards.

/end rant
Spar13

thesinerd wrote:yeah i payed for a life time member ship if the account is closed you can be sued. im just waiting. i didnt want to start anything morons your to quick to judge others. i know how pay pal works and the legal system works.
lol
dumbass
Vote added
Burners if you feel bad take it down [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_07.gif" alt="/:E" title="Busted Smile" />
Sevastien
Mod in Training

rofl ya if u sue somebody for 15 your a moron cause lawyer will be more then 15$ rofl. Second People dont like smartasses. third im gonna stop typing cause u alrdy got flamed by evrybody else!
Hammy025
Site Admin

thesinerd wrote: i didnt want to start anything morons your to quick to judge others.
I'm sorry dude, but I have to question the validity of your legal knowledge. 1. The quoted sentence isn't coherent, at best you're missing some commas. 2. It would be slightly difficult to make a written legal case when you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". "Your" is used when referring to someone being in possession of something, "you're" is YOU ARE which is what you should have typed. 3. Same goes for the words "to" and "too". You meant to use "too" meaning an excess amount of something (too quick to judge). By the time your (this is how you're supposed to use the word "your") legal counsel figures out what it is you're trying to say, his assistant will be kicking you to the curb. Oh, and, you're missing a capitol 'I' at the beginning and an apostrophe in "didn't". Just looking out for you man, don't want those picky lawyers to throw you out on your sorry butt! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_05.gif" alt="/:F" title="Buck Tooth" />

Return to “Lounge”