Web page issues?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Hey guys, its Hammy. Is anyone else having trouble logging on to the website or is it just me? When i try to enter my user name and password it goes to an error page with error 404, page not found. And its on multiple PC's, so I don't think its just my cache or something. Any suggestions?

Edit: Ok, apparently I AM logged in, but it doesn't show that way on the front page like it used to. It just shows the loggin fields and "Welcome Guest".
Spar13

yep, from main page it will go to the 404 page
then go back and just go the the fourm... your log'd in
No idea whats going on unless if Burners is reformatting the site, I have no idea whats up
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya was wondering if im only one that had it like that or no lol guess im not alone
ReyRey
L33t Botter

same here i notice lot of area's not working i cant download a copy of rouge tools yet i got access, this is the 1time in a week i been even able to log in
justinsane
Advanced Botter

i was haveing the same problem fr a few days but seems to be working for the most part now. i see the web site name has changed to https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/portal.p ... 97fc005f2a and burners left a note on the home page.
burners
Site Admin

yep yep, big changes.
Should be able to log in now,I got so many mods on this board its hard to just move stuff around without a thousand things breaking and needin some fixin.

I think the only thing that is left is update some posts (if any one gets any links not workng please report them and I or a mod can fix the broken links) and then the profile avatar manager, I cant seem to access mine for some reason.

Get ready for big changes here and a NEW Burnersware site.
astokes

cant wait!!!

Return to “Lounge”