account compremized

Feel free to talk about anything here.
schwarzi88

my account got hacked on the 16th and i just found out today so to prevent any more damage i had it blocked. when i tryed to log on today i found that my PW was not working , i called PO and had them reset it ..... i told the guy to stay on till i got thru the "incorrect passwaord" part then i said he can get off the phon, well 5 min. later i found myself on seraph with all my good gear gone just R/EX stuff left and all my gil gone too ...... I'm Fookin upset i tell ya! so till all is resolved i need a few words of advice from u guys!
1. what is a very good program to scan for trojans, viruses, and keyloggers?
2. i think i got something off FFACE cuz the last thing i did with that account was log on to see if an equipment bot would work for it ..... too bad i already threw it away or else i could tell you guys what it was. im not going on that site ever again so i cant look it up either .... Lesson Learned!
Sevastien
Mod in Training

whell try to run spybot search and destroy it will clear all kinds of malware , spyware etc... else i could tell ju to scan files from https://virusscan.jotti.org/
schwarzi88

thanks got it handled ran like 4 diff. anti-virus in safemode and got rid of the prob.
it was infostealer.gampass that ruined it for me .... been 2 weeks still no word from SE .... gettin antsy!
ReyRey
L33t Botter

sorry to hear man that sucks, i have a friend that was hacked took him 2 months to get it back [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_13.gif" alt="/:(" title="Frown" />
schwarzi88

ohhhh man don't tell me that its been 3 weeks today and still no word!
Sevastien
Mod in Training

for how much i adored the game and its still the best mmorpg around to this day their customer service was garbage and still is and always will be !!!

Return to “Lounge”