FFXIV Announced

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Hammy025
Site Admin

https://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210518/sq ... t-hardware

Its official. SE has FFXIV in the works for 2010 with FFXI running in parallel for some time. In other words, FFXI won't be dead when it comes out, but who knows how many people will still be on it.

A lot to think about....
Bagwellfan16
Advanced Botter

So Hammy you coming to XIV? :)
astokes

yeah i seen this and was excited. I will be keeping ffxi. but i will try out xiv for sure. The graphics in the videos look awesome but who knows what the game play is going to be like. its maybe a nice change. can't wait!
Hammy025
Site Admin

There's a very good chance I'll go to 14. I'm sure I'll keep my 11 accounts for a while, but since I got into ffxi late (summer 2004) I've always wished I had started earlier. I'd like to start a hack from day 1, really have time to develop it, maybe even do a windower (unless the windower guys move over and start a project there too). We'll see what happens, but unless something major changes in my life between now and then I'll probably move over.
schwarzi88

i'll be right there with u guys ...... LS time! we could Rock, Paper, scissor for servers!
metalpal
NewB Botter

The game does look pretty amazing, But i think alot of people will leave for a few months and just go back to 11. people have put so much time into there accounts.
mdflows
L33t Botter

a new game is like a breath of fresh air come on! and made by SE who pump out amazing games!

time invested... lol... ebay/craiglist!

Return to “Lounge”