Boot screen

Feel free to talk about anything here.
goose11
Helpfull Botter

I downloaded this software a while ago that was a theme manager. It changed my background and the color of toolbars and the sounds. It also changed my boot screen when i turn on my computer it makes me choose which one i want. Where do i find these so i can delete one. I know some of you guys are very good with computers and didnt know where else to ask this question. Thanks for any help in advance.
burners
Site Admin

StleXP I have it up for download in the special download section but only mods can see that :blingsmile:
mdflows
L33t Botter

/sigh I used to have style xp from a friend of mine. Then I had to reload my OS and tried to get it myself and found myself wading in spam spywar sights and had pop ups the bung hole. I finally found a version I could use but it had an expiration date or I had to pay for it. I guess I'll keep looking at torrent sights since im not a md and have sight of your special downloads section...... /sigh oh well life sux and you learn another way around the system to beat the man
drkluv82

stop whining and ask burner to pm it to you silly i'm sure he is willing to share things he plays nice with others
mdflows
L33t Botter

LOL yeah I guess I was whining a bit! It's ok I found it on mininova.org, happy again.

Return to “Lounge”