might have already been suggested but

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
jester

a bazaar assisting bot that will /shout out your advertisement with certain intervals. nothing drastic so that our members become annoying but you know... every 5 minutes ...

/sh Come one come all! Jester's ores at discount prices! 50-75% of AH prices! Come quick before I'm all sold out!

etc.

like every 2 minutes, 5 mins, 10 mins, .. nothing ridiculously fast or annoying just because of the fact that we don't need to be /blocked or reported for spammage :/
burners
Site Admin

ok ill make it real quick
burners
Site Admin

here it is

Sends Alt 1 Every 5 min

launches pol just like any other bot, put in /ffxiscripting folder.

Go crazy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jester

sweet thanks burners!
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

awsome but jester you need to work on your shout 0.0
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Burners, can you modify this bot to stop, and maybe even log out, if your inventory is empty? if a specific slot becomes empty?
i have my armor equiped, and no room in the mog house for it :(

plus, when the Bazaar is empty and im still shouting, i will get reported. So maybe a simple loop taht checks your bazaar every 5 minutes before the tell, if the specified slot is empty, then it wont do the shout? and maybe even log off for you?

This would be really practical and useful. Thanks
Cooleko
Mod in Training

Anyone else agree, or am i being too greedy.....
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

On the possibly being reported asspect just tell them you fell asleep holding your controller and were accidentally holding down the button you programed for your shout macro. As long as they can't check the wait time listed or the delay between shouts does not exceed the wait limit should CYA.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

CYA? im not famillair with that... also, can SE tell that i am using a PC? if then, they would just laugh at the controller excuse.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol CYA=cover yoyr ass

Using PC actually is a better excuse because on PC you can program your usb controllers buttons to do combinations of buttons (i.e. alt + 3). So as long as you tell them you're using a PC controller I would imagine you're fairly safe.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

ohh, that is nice... well, i have another excuse... well, actually that is my first excuse ever to being caught hacking.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”