Problems Registering or Paying on FFXiScriping ?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burners
Site Admin

If your having issues registering on the forums because of the security image or maybe you didn't get the confirmation email or whatever the case may be please send me an email directly and I will help you resolve the issue.

If your having issues paying or you paid and did not gain access after paying please send me a pm and an email and include
Date you paid
Your full name
Paypal transaction ID number
Forum name in email

You don't need to file a Paypal claim to get my attention, were all very friendly and I am here to help with whatever you may need.
Send all emails to
burners@ffxiscripting.com

Please try not to bother Hammy or the other Programmers / Admins / Mods
Unless you don't hear back from me within 24 hrs
sergispro
NewB Botter

Hello I purchased a member ship about 4 days ago and it never redirected me I tried emailing you and havnt heard back and I don't think I have acess to pm anyone please get back to me thankyou
Hammy025
Site Admin

You can PM now. Send me a copy/paste of your entire Paypal email receipt and I'll get it straightened out.
Bobnight
NewB Botter

Hi i have the same problem i paid but i still dont have access i sent Burners an email but no reply, but i dont seem to be able to send PM's on the forum?
Lillisette
Advanced Botter

You should expect a reply from Hammy or Burners within a day.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Bobnight wrote:Hi i have the same problem i paid but i still dont have access i sent Burners an email but no reply, but i dont seem to be able to send PM's on the forum?
You can PM now. Same deal.
codyjr
NewB Botter

[quote="Hammy025"][quote="Bobnight"]Hi i have the same problem i paid but i still dont have access i sent Burners an email but no reply, but i dont seem to be able to send PM's on the forum?[/quote]
You can PM now. Same deal.[/quote]

How can I pm u I don't see an option to do that.
Alehldean
L33t Botter

There should be a small picture/button below Hammy's picture that has a little person and says PM.
burners
Site Admin

Bobnight wrote:Hi i have the same problem i paid but i still dont have access i sent Burners an email but no reply, but i dont seem to be able to send PM's on the forum?

Your all set
burners
Site Admin

codyjr wrote:
Hammy025 wrote:

How can I pm u I don't see an option to do that.
Your all set
Bobnight
NewB Botter

Thanks very much :)
burners
Site Admin

Lillisette wrote:You should expect a reply from Hammy or Burners within a day.

I was up at my parents in Kalkaska, no internet or cell coverage
burners
Site Admin

I'll fix the PM issue for newly registered users because I prefer PM's and I'll try to figure out why the redirection isnt working after payment
burners
Site Admin

Hammy025 wrote:
LOL ur post count 1777
thought the 777 part was funny
Foley

Just went to buy the Lifetime Access and was wondering how long until it takes effect so I can use Iocaine. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”