about youre suspension

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

About youre last thing, I HIGHLY doubt they would store every chat log from EVERY person on FFXI, it would take -massive- ammounts of space to store all that, and then to sort through it, would take way too much time and money. So yeah, its too late for you to do anything about youre suspension, even if you did deny it, they would have still suspended you, and when you do get back into youre account, I wouldnt recommend using ANY HACKS for atleast 2 weeks. Go ahead and use windower, but dont even mention anything about hacks or windower in game or POL. Hope this info helps.
darkrift
Pro Botter

um..

are they going to keep tabs on me past those first few weeks?

am i border line getting suspended for good? (this is my first offense btw)

is there anything i should say to the GM when i log back into the game?

if i ask to know what proof they have of me using flee tools would they have any at all? is it even a good idea to ask that question?

and ... lastly... why the fuck when i asked to see him/her they wouldnt show themselves.... that was so lame...

thanks for any response

darkrift
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

#1. As long as you dont do anything suspicious they should lay off keeping tabs on you after 2 weeks.
#2. I would say yes, that you are border line to getting perma banned. I got caught using NM hunter Mr argus, and they suspended me for 72 hours, then I went and shouted if anyone was interested in my account for RL money, and I got perma banned. So yeah, I would say once again, that you are border line to being perma banned.
#3. When you log back into POL, you will have to wait to talk with a GM in a live chat, he will ask you if there is anything he can help you with, and my advice to you, is just act stupid, deny everything, and pretend to be mad and nosey into what proof they have that you were using hacks, BUT dont go too far, or they might get pissed and ban you or put a bad comment on youre record.
#4. You can go ahead and ask what proof they have, but they wont tell you anything specific, they will just say something like "The log speeks for itself" "You are guilty of using a 3rd party software, please remove it and delete it from youre computer before you play again". And yeah act a little mad, and go ahead and ask what proof they have, it wont hurt, because if you dont ask any questions, youre silence is like you knowing you used some kind of hacks to the GM.(been up for 18 hours, I think I repeated that like 3 times)
#5. GMs are people like you and me that play the game, except they know they have power over other people, and after a while of being a GM they get really power cocky, because they have dealt with people hacking ALOT, so they get lazy, so yeah, the GM probally didnt show himself to you, because he was too lazy to zone you 2 into that jail place, or he was busy talking with someone, but yeah, GM=Lazy ass+power cocky+no life
darkrift
Pro Botter

ok hey great advice thanks a lot...

allright last thing just to confirm...

so you recomend... asking what proof they have?...

whats going to far? ... cause i actually was planning on wrighting down a whole list of questions to ask before going in...

like..

1. what proof do you have of someone using 3rd party tools ... did you ban be solely because someoen said they "saw me going really fast"... and if there is proof may i see it?

2. thinking of askign something like this... "be honest with me... how long are you going to be "watchign" me"

3. why was i suspended for so long on something that you claim i did.. but didnt show proof of?

i dont know im brain storming .. i am kinda pissed about the whole thing... i mean all i was doing was running around really fast.... i wasnt even using it for personal gain...
snake4027
L33t Botter

lol yea SE are making the game as slow as possible and dont want to to go fast in anyway...
they are now making mana burn pts not happen lol if you find a way to lvl fast to do something fast they will stop it >.<...
darkrift
Pro Botter

lol so true...
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

ok, #1. They wont show you ANY proof. they have the power to not show you anything because you agreed to it somewhere in the EULA. And yeah, they also wont tell you who reported you, it goes against confidentiality.
#2. I would suggest NOT asking them how long they are going to be watching you, if you do, they will have an incling that you are guilty of something and watch you even harder.
#3. The way it usualy goes with suspensions and bans is, youre first offense is a warning but they still suspend you for like 3 days, then youre second offense, no matter what it is, they will most likely ban you permanately, now, alot of people on here will say differently, because OHHHH "ive been caught by a GM 3 times, and im still not banned" dont ever think you can be that lucky, you will get perma banned thinking like that.

And yeah, SE is so fucked up, they Purposely make the game difficult and slow, that way they make more money, because you have to play for atleast a couple months to get to high lvls. If you could solo and lvl fast, or get from lvl 10-50 in 3 days of 8 hours each, you would quit the game faster, and SE doesnt want you to quit, they want youre money.
Gyruss
Advanced Botter

It's such a rip if they do kill the MB party.

BLM's are easily the weakest job class at getting solo exp. Their job requirements basically require you to have a party to exp.

This can mean hours and hours of waiting around, or trolling for parties.

With most job classes, you can go out and solo at least some exp, but not so for BLM's. Really, I don't see what the problem is with Black mages getting together to Magic Burn.

A monk KRT party makes more exp then a BLM MB party, anyway. They crippling them next?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Almost right, but whm have even tougher time soloing xp then blm's. Until hexastrike in your 70's you cannot solo crap, too weak = death. Might be other jobs that are bad for soloing but I know blm can easier then whm since I've played both and played with hi lvl blm friends.
snake4027
L33t Botter

lol try BRD, need skill to solo with it. well thinking about it only BST needs true skill in the gam all other jobs are easy and dont need much like SAM and DRK just sit in pts and do damage not really doing much lol
Cooleko
Mod in Training

i dont know about that, the question concerning real skill does not always have to lie with the bst. I took bst up pretty far and the skill was simply charm and attack and let it die or tame it. then the patch came out and it pretty much was charm, let it die, finish off. not very much skill. with a nin, you have to constantly use tools (to be a good one) and with a blm, you have to enfeeble and hit your MB everytime, with a whm, you have to keep your party alive without geting too much hate and dieing yourself. With a brd, you have to runn around keeping the mages refreshed, the damage dealers auto regened and buffed, and the mob debuffed, rdm have to enfeeble and refresh and them hit mb and backup heal. and the list goes on forever until all the jobs are covered. all the jobs require a high degree of skill to be great at them, but none of them require skill to just do. there was a post on allakhazam where someoen did a writting sample on this exact same topic, and i think the link is posted here. Before you start saying anything about skill not being required in any job, then you have to either get info from other jobs, or at least play them yourself.
snake4027
L33t Botter

Cooleko wrote:i dont know about that, the question concerning real skill does not always have to lie with the bst. I took bst up pretty far and the skill was simply charm and attack and let it die or tame it. then the patch came out and it pretty much was charm, let it die, finish off. not very much skill. with a nin, you have to constantly use tools (to be a good one) and with a blm, you have to enfeeble and hit your MB everytime, with a whm, you have to keep your party alive without geting too much hate and dieing yourself. With a brd, you have to runn around keeping the mages refreshed, the damage dealers auto regened and buffed, and the mob debuffed, rdm have to enfeeble and refresh and them hit mb and backup heal. and the list goes on forever until all the jobs are covered. all the jobs require a high degree of skill to be great at them, but none of them require skill to just do. there was a post on allakhazam where someoen did a writting sample on this exact same topic, and i think the link is posted here. Before you start saying anything about skill not being required in any job, then you have to either get info from other jobs, or at least play them yourself.
I have played all jobs and they are just a case of pressing a few macros not much fun at all BST is the one you need to solo and therefor needs skill. I have tired all other jobs and they are all easy BST is prolly most hardest and needs most skill..
Gyruss
Advanced Botter

Kyoshinra wrote:About youre last thing, I HIGHLY doubt they would store every chat log from EVERY person on FFXI, it would take -massive- ammounts of space to store all that, and then to sort through it, would take way too much time and money.
My understanding is that your chat log is stored locally on your computer, at least for awhile, and that they can look at it.... Unless you've deleted it.
Spar13

Gyruss wrote:
Kyoshinra wrote:About youre last thing, I HIGHLY doubt they would store every chat log from EVERY person on FFXI, it would take -massive- ammounts of space to store all that, and then to sort through it, would take way too much time and money.
My understanding is that your chat log is stored locally on your computer, at least for awhile, and that they can look at it.... Unless you've deleted it.
this is true
if you get a program you can read the logs of all your text
ill give you guys a link when I find the link again
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you dont need a program, you can just open the file itself, but there is a lot of garbage characters in there as well.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”