Mass Banning

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
darkrift
Pro Botter

i hear if you can log into the beta linkshell part of SE website your not banned. if you cant log in then you are indeed banned...

so i hear at least...

if this holds true im not banned
darkrift
Pro Botter

Kyamahitomahi
Helpfull Botter

Well i am also suspended or banned, got LM-17 not sure yet. was using pos for assault and to get to some ENMs a lot in past 2-3months, wasnt logged in for last 2 weeks though and i just tried after checked KI and here about mass banns if i can logon.

Well it definatly means they have some kind evidence from longer time not only past days.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Getting ready to go out a while.....Thinking bout parking bot in Sandy to skill up....Should I or no?
southpark2004
Advanced Botter

I've been using POS actively, assaults, ENM's. Getting around to warps such as qufim > miseareax coast a lot because you dont have to rezone going into portals like that.

Proud to say i can logon ffxi fine, but it will make me be more careful, im only going to use pos for assault now. I was even suspended once :(
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

One account i have is Suspended (My newest one) And my other account was working perfectly. I was on both last night used POS on both last night and only one got hit. I suspect it was because i was mining on one and just using POS for small things on the other. The reason i think my newer account was targeted is because it is only lvl 28 war and 25 mnk and i have over 3 mil in gear and items, that number being around 20 times what most normal players are.
darkrift
Pro Botter

Kyamahitomahi wrote:Well i am also suspended or banned, got LM-17 not sure yet. was using pos for assault and to get to some ENMs a lot in past 2-3months, wasnt logged in for last 2 weeks though and i just tried after checked KI and here about mass banns if i can logon.

Well it definatly means they have some kind evidence from longer time not only past days.
pretty sure lm17 is only the temp ban one... i think its called LM11 for perma not 100% on this
Infamouskiller

many windower users got banned as well they monitor ls chat in case you didnt know

like the nsa lols
and its not the jp chat they watch
Nimloth
Intermediate Botter

Both my accounts have LM-17 so hoping thats just the 72hour one, cant get through to GM on live chat as when I mention the suspension they just end the session <.< real useful lol.
Fusekazuki
Advanced Botter

I got hit was a suspension as well. I don't know what for really. (you know what I mean) I think they flagged me for using wardrobe to skip the boat ride from mhura to Al Zabi.
schwarzi88

i was logged on last night used windower and fishbot ...... no probs here ......./knock on wood!
darkrift
Pro Botter

Fusekazuki wrote:I got hit was a suspension as well. I don't know what for really. (you know what I mean) I think they flagged me for using wardrobe to skip the boat ride from mhura to Al Zabi.

what what what ???? you can skip the boat ride? how what prog?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I'd be curious what you meant by wardrobe myself, is it proggy or exploit?

It sounds to me like this was a long term(multi month) sting of basicaaly watching certain hi hack areas like assault and NM's and checking on account which get GM call complaints. I have botted the fuck out of the last several months and even used occasional higher risk hacks like pos in that time but never in a situation where I was at all likely to get someone calling on me, unless a grumpy fisher did. Most likely from what SE and the people who were banned have said it looks like the primary flag on this round of bannings was POS. this would have excluded most of the RMT NM campers since most of them use non warp claiming proggies for their bot camping. This is just what it sounds like to me so far but I would definitely be interested in any info people might have to the contrary or in support of other common threads.
Nimloth
Intermediate Botter

72hour ban people will be able to get on tomorrow won't they? I don't really remember when i was banned lol, not even sure it is a 72hr either as GMs don't answer any questions- If my ban is only 72hrs do i need to speak to a GM or will it just auto reactivate?
t0xIc
Pro Botter

If you have tryed to log in you'll have noticed the error message...When your account is unlocked you won't see this when tryin to log in, and most likely you'll be in Mordion when you log in, and I'm not sure but I think I remember getting an email when I was banned including what it was for and an email saying welcome back your account blah blah blah

Return to “FFXI General Chat”