ban

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
fx
Helpfull Botter

guys i've get ban for use flee tool i've no idea if it's for always or 91 hours however i've denied all and i don't spoken of this site and tool. thx you
Zamphire

Try logging into your account, it will tell you if you've been temporarly suspended or they've closed your account
fx
Helpfull Botter

it's said: teporarily suspended , i've some hope of return in game?
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Yes, if it says youve only been suspended, that means you are probally suspended from entering youre account for 72 hours, but if you get caught again, you will most likely be perma banned. What speed were you using the flee tool on? or how did you get caught using it?
t0xIc
Pro Botter

It will tell you suspended or banned, suspended says something like "temporarly suspended, concact help center" .. ban .. "your account has been shutdown, please contact help center for information"
fx
Helpfull Botter

i've log active on flee tool the velocity , flee++ and run near a mob , while i fight this mob, i find myself in mordian gaul O_o , then Gm tell me he see me run.
alacran
Botter on the rise

i always use invisible when using speed tool so nobody will report me, unless i'm using regular flee speed i don't use anything.
darkrift
Pro Botter

i got 72 hours for flee tool... while invisible...

so even if your invisible you can still get caought
Hammy025
Site Admin

That's true. There are several ways for them to detect you while invisible. If you run by someone while using flee tool they could hear your footsteps and select on you. Thus, I always sneak as well. And if someone is around while you're going invisible they may be suspicious and select on you to see what you're doing. And heaven forbit you use it in dunes or Qufim where everyone can see your footsteps. I only use it when at the edge of a zone and I make sure no one is around before casting sneak/inv. Still no gaurentee of not getting caught. You just have to be careful all the time. 8)
Chibi
Intermediate Botter

I thought Se had some logs they can check or watch to see you from going normal speed (10) to Flee++ (100) becasue theres no way SE can ban so many people at one time from word of mouth or GM calls...because i was banned for 72 hours and i used flee++ and i only used it once before i was banned...and i was in promy-dem and no one was there....so there has to be some sort of detection for that...
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

well pos the ultimate giveaway is being in a location that is noramlly inaccessible. But both Flee and POS have the issue of zoning too quickly and of your position in game changing too rapidly. I do not know if they are doing it but it would be simple to have a code snippet flag you if your position changes faster then your job can allow or to flag you if your state changed to one that you did not have the job equiped for.
fx
Helpfull Botter

this morning the ban is finished :)
Tooku9
Advanced Botter

Pol-5434
Account is suspended.
Is this the 72 hour suspension?
I just got this at 6am this morning :(
fx
Helpfull Botter

lol i've play 30 minutes and do anything and now i found the account suspended again. it's incredible :(
Spar13

you don wanna hack if you have just been caught hacking for about 2-6 months because they check up on you after the first time >.<;

Return to “FFXI General Chat”