Anyone Please Read ^.^

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

OK EVERYONE I AM MAKING A HOLE NEW ACCOUNT AND LOOKING FOR A NEW SERVER ANYONE ON HERE WANT ME TO JOIN THEIR SERVER AND DONT MIND HELPING ME OUT JUST A LITTLE BIT?
schwarzi88

come to shiva
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

schwarzi88 wrote:come to shiva
ok well what is your name on that server then and also I ran into a nother snag I can only have linked one pol id to my live account
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Melisa1 wrote:
schwarzi88 wrote:come to shiva
ok well what is your name on that server then and also I ran into a nother snag I can only have linked one pol id to my live account
You can create a another handle to link to by signing out in Xbox Live dashboard (X-button), then create a new profile and then sign in as that profile in the dashboard. Once you sign in, click on the profile pic and then "Join Xbox Live". You can set up another handle on a Silver account (free) and link that to your new account.

I had to go through the same thing, because my girlfriend and I have a few accounts.
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

I tryed this but it wouldnt let me or somthing because of the email address I think what am I supposed todo?
darkrift
Pro Botter

how about not posting this topic all over the forums
Spar13

Go on msn and create a new homail account then use that to create a new Xboxlive id, then choose silver, you have 2 months of gold but you can still use ffxi on silver so you never have to pay still
then put in your login info and go to settings or what ever the hell it is and press D or the start button if I am not mistaken and then you should be set...
I have done this like 7 times so far so meh >.<

Return to “FFXI General Chat”