Got banned? hack? Still want to play? Private Server is UP!!

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Tooku9
Advanced Botter

For those that don't know, A private server is typically something that is free (once it is fully completed), and you can well... do anything you want on it and change anything about the game you like. Didn't like the ranger gimp? you can change it. Don't like the fact that Drg can't wear a hauby? you can change it. Don't like the fact that HNM's respawn timers are so long? you can change that. As well as crafting rates, xp rates, gil rates, add your own NPC's to sell craftable items, ( i recommend you make the NPC make the item only by trading them the needed supplies to craft the item though) you can change that. All is comming to us at such a perfect time. S.E. is lossing thier purpose to provide us with a great game and instead they would rather focus on banned 75%+ of thier population just for using a damn windower, well thanks to tinytaru and the ProjectXI development team, we can strike back, play, and tell S.E. exactly what to do with all that cash they've been jacking from us over the years just to fuck us over and gimp some of our hard spent time jobs. I believe in Justice. It is time S.E. got judged. Server Info Below

The FFXI Private Server is nearing completion fast!! They've been working on it for 4 years now and recently tinytaru has made a huge break point!
They actually have finished what we call a "Void World"

No more worrying about GM's to ban you, or HNM's with 24 -100 hour respawn times, (try to keep the balance somewhat fair though LOL), They are almost done with releasing version 0.3 of the Server which will enable zoning, monsters, npcs, and interactive objects. However the more people with programming skills the better, Tinytaru just recently made this project Open Source.

*****Private Server information here*****

https://projectxi.org

If I shouldn't be posting this please let me know, I'm just trying to help people that have been banned, I figured this ok since this "is" a hacking forum.

They will not admit to making a free private server, however this is only to save them from legal complications for anyone not to familiar with whats going on. Of course there will be free private servers and the more people going here the better.

June 23 2008: Update: 0.6.0b is released and now you have the option to script lua's and the whole server is now coded C. Website updated.

POL Bypass Operation also! Free to play but you need to update the game.

PXI Server Emulator 0.6.0b https://projectxi.org and go in the forums

FFXI POL Bypass to play free:

https://www.meteor-xi.net/
Last edited by Tooku9 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I plan on continuing on the pay servers but I love that they have a ffxi emulator approaching completion. I would be willing and interested in the next year or two in hosting a server. Don't have time atm to help them code(if I'd be of help with my knowledge) cause of school but thanks for the post updating us on the info.
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Sweet. When/If you get more information let me know. This would be fun. :mackdaddy:
mdflows
L33t Botter

lol this site has been trying to make a private server forever. Although I would be excited if they ever do get a private server up and share the code, I won't be holding my breathe.
Samurai2k6
Intermediate Botter

ive been waiting for a private server forever. really hope you guys get this up and running :)
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

Is there any news on this? It would be such a blast if this could happen. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_12.gif" alt="/:))" title="Smile 2" />
whopper
Pro Botter

its a hook that redirects you to the private server once you log in so you still have to pay the 12.95 to pol and if i read it right it will stay that way as there were not doing this to rip off pol but to give a private server option of friends to play together without the other players spoiling there gamming exp
zebulen
Helpfull Botter

nice
Defektedtoy
Botter on the rise

Code: Select all

ProjectXI - Final Fantasy XI Server Emulator - v0.3.4 - https://www.projectxi.net 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

::What can it do?:: 

o Stay connected for a long time (no exact numbers yet) 
o Allow your character(s) to zone (through a set variable and command on the server) 
o Logout (the command, that is; /logout) 
o Multiple clients (you can now see each other, but with no animations, and its still buggy). 
o /tell /shout /emote /say 

::What can't it do?:: 

o Pretty much everything not listed above. 
o No monsters. 
o No quests. 

::Console Commands:: 

o zone - tells the server to instantly zone character specified to a specified location (e.g. "zone tinytaru"). 
o nextzone - tells the server where to send all players when they zone. 
o stop - stops the server. 
o start - starts the server (the server is auto-started when run). 
o status - tells you what the server is doing. 
o log enable - writes unencrypted packets to the data directory. 
o log disable - stops writing packets to data directo.ry. 
o log reset - resets the count for the file names 
o exit - quits the server (you must press any key followed by enter after that). 

::In-game Commands:: 

o @zone - instantly zone yourself to a specified location (e.g. "@zone 0xZZ"). 

::How do I connect to a pXI server?:: 

o Run the client and type in the IP of the server you want to connect to. 

::How do I make my own server?:: 

o Install MySQL (5.0+ recommended). 

o Create the database "pxidb" and execute the "pxidb.sql" SQL batch file included with the release. 

o Create a user that can use pxidb and Grant it SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE (root also works). 

o Edit the pxi.ini file to reflect your MySQL settings. 

o Start ther server (be sure to unblock it in the Windows Firewall if prompted). 

::How do I zone?:: 

(THE SERVER CONSOLE METHOD) 

o Open the included "zoneids.txt" and find the zone you wish to go to (it is recommended to open the file in Wordpad or any other word processing application other than Notepad). 

o Type in "nextzone 0xZZ" in the pXI server window.  Where "ZZ" is should be the number next to the name of the zone in "zoneids.txt." 

o (While in-game and fully logged into FFXI) Go through ANY zone line. 

o You should appear in the area you specified to the server.  The command stays active till the server is given a command otherwise, so everyone on your server will continue zoning to the area you (the server administrator) specified till you input another command otherwise. 

o (It should be noted that you usually end up beneath the ground when you zone into the area you wanted.  At this time the only way to get back up onto ground is believed to be through a POS hack or something like that.  This issue will be tackled in future releases.) 

(THE IN-GAME METHOD) 

o Completely log into a pXI server of your choice. 

o Hit enter and type "@zone 0x00" (where "00" is, you should enter the zone ID you want). 

o You will immediately be zoned to the location you desired. 

::Reporting Issuses:: 

o If the server (or client) crashes on you, please file a bug report at https://bugs.projectxi.net/, or send it to tinytaru@gmail.com, PM a developer (on the forums), post on the forums, or join the pXI IRC channel (#pxi @ irc.rizon.net) and tell a developer (the users with @ symbols preceeding their usernames). 

o The information you should include in your error report shoul be: what you did when it crashed, what version of the server you were using, what operating system you are using, and most importantly, the offset. 

o The offset can be found by clicking the button labeled, "Click Here" on the error report window. 

::Sample Error Report:: 

What: Crashed while zoning. 
Ver: 0.3.2 
Offset: 000051eb 

::Is pXI still open source?:: 

o Yes, but the code is no longer destributed with the executable. 
o To get the latest version, goto https://opensvn.csie.org/viewcvs.cgi/?root=pxi 

::Change Log:: 

o 0.3.4 - Updated offsets 
o 0.3.3 - Can see other players now, nearly all chat functionality works now.
Taken from their latest release info here
Shinenight
Helpfull Botter

intresting very interesting! I am curious, how would i be paying SE the monthly fee for playing on this private server if your account has been banned? Would I still need a new copy of FFXI?
Defektedtoy
Botter on the rise

That is a good question. Hop on over to the pxi boards and give a shout over there, i'm sure they will be able to answer your question.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Yes, you still need to pay SE with a CLEAN account to be able to access the private server. You need to log on to SE's server first and then you activate the private session which basically redirects the packets to/from SE's servers back to the private one. I'm pretty sure that no one wants to emulate the POL log on interface because SE would crack down on them with a vengence if they started costing them money.
schwarzi88

this is starting to sound better and better after each ban lol , please count me in ...... how do i do it thou !
ravii
Botter on the rise

If you want to know more about the project jump onto their IRC, irc.rizon.net:pxi. They are currently down to one developer and looking for anyone familiar in C/C++. There is also supposed to be another release mid Nov with several bug fixes.
Tooku9
Advanced Botter

Bump for update on top june 2008

Return to “FFXI General Chat”