Lord of the Rings Online

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
schwarzi88

soooo anyone play this now ? was hopin to get a couple ppl together from the old FFXI worlds .... Im on brandywine send me a PM for ingamename !
my next question is if anyone has any bots or tips&tricks that they know of that they would like to share ...... i remember someone testing their bots on the bate ver. of this game but never found it again! till then cheers.
Hammy025
Site Admin

I have a friend that just left FFXI a couple weeks ago and now he's playin this. He asked me to come, but I'm waitin to see if its any good. I'm too lazy to actually do research on whether its worth it or not. So, how do you like it Schwarzi?
schwarzi88

i really really like it .... lots of options on how to set up ur char. and the worlds are gigantic . the only downfall is that u have to repare ur equipt. that kinda sux but all in all i guess its just getting used to it that sux ...... i know $50 is alot to ask of u to spend to try it but i think u'll like it .... the did a great job on making it look real and not to cartoony (thats why i hate WOW) ramble ramble talk talk ..... anyways try it i know ull like it !
Muso
Botter on the rise

the game wowed me at first when i was in beta.. but when the game itself came out it didnt feel like they polished it... and the fighting seems kind of forced... but a decent game.. it will get its run in

Return to “FFXI General Chat”