erm wtf? POL charges me $27...why?Anyone know...

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

So yeah, I reactivated my account after not playing for like 6 months(think this is what the charge may be for), paid the $12 for the month of feb-may11th, and then on may 2nd I get a charge for $27 from POL, I was kinda pissed about that, and since that charge went through my paypal to get the funds on my credit card which is linked to my paypal, I tried to dispute it at first through paypal, but they want me to mail them an affitdavid or some shit, or call some company omaha,

so I went into my bank and am having them dispute it with/for me, and because of that charge of $27 from POL, I got 3 overdraft fees because I spent .95 cents, $2.50, and $5.00, so I had overdraft fees of like $81, which my bank has erased but still, that pissed me off. Anyone know what the charge of $27 might be for exactly?
Sevastien
Mod in Training

lol something like thta happend to me i reactivted pol paid 12$ but 3 days later a new month arrived and it charged me 12$ again lol so i paid 24$ if u got any mules that 3$ might be the cause of that
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

I think I had something like this happen to me.

I didn't pay for PlayOnline, so my account was cancelled. I really wasn't playing so I didn't reactivate it. A few months later, I reactivated it, paid the $15 I owed, then at the turn of the month I paid the month of the reactivation and the following month for $30.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya no way around it unless you maybe call SE and tell them to fix that charge

Return to “FFXI General Chat”