Account Do you need it?

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

Looking to get rid of my FFXI account Turbofox. Started over, got pissed tossed everything, EVERYTHING. All ra/ex, all AF, i just got pissed lol. But i started over, so im letting this account go, its 92ish cooking 48 GS 62 Alc, and a few others. Looking to trade it for gil on hades. Have all acount info, including reg codes. Will be using middleman.

This account is totally stripped. Level 75 NIN 75 BLM 75 DRK 67 THF 59 BST

Decent merits in ninja and BLM

Nothing Uber just average merits.

Make offers on here ill see what i can get.

I do have a base of how much gil id trade.

Also has all avatars, CoP 5-3 stuck somewhere, did the paths, i think i just need to check the avatar gate then talk to cid to hit chapter 6. Zm14 Aht12 i think.

If i do not get a decent offer, im just gonna delete.
Also no official warnings, just for talking shit, but no strikes
blk_hawk23
NewB Botter

i realy dont have anything to offer but i can offer you my acount, i got my old acount deleted i 2 75's, but i had started over n so far im lvl30thf in ifrit server with 100k lol SH+1's cost 1mil so the gil rate is rly low there, if u wanna start over, ill trade u my acount for yours.
Zamphire

What do you consider a decent offer? A stripped account is alot of work, considering even using the crafts would take days of farming. 100? 150?
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

Bah you are all too late, i jumped servers lol. And this guy got something much worse that anything all you all can do to him. Too bad my mac crashed or i would have posted this pics of the girl he fell in love with /spew

I think its www.myspace.com/tequilarose72

Return to “FFXI General Chat”