started back up....

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
mdflows
L33t Botter

ok I am going to start playing again but I only want to play on hades... can anyone get me a WP for Hades?

thanks a bunch!
Anger
Intermediate Botter

I didn't think we need world passes anymore. I think it gives you the option to pick the server now. But not sure, haven't made a char in ages and my current char just got banned yesterday :(
t0xIc
Pro Botter

You can select which server to start your character on, now.
Spar13

just for a note, im moving both my char over to shiva once the server migration pops up but im still on hades
t0xIc
Pro Botter

What did they decide to charge you? I think I remember reading 14.95 or 29.95 an account, or something of the sort.
schwarzi88

w( . )( . )t .... all on shiva .... got 4 chars gonna move them to shiva too when all is said and done .....
btw does anyone know how they going to do it with double names on the server .... what if u wanna move ur char to server so and so and ur name is already there how they gonna deal with that .... worse case scenerio make a char with ur name on the server u want to move to then they might offer u a name change !
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

Nuuuuuuuuu come to Lakshmi!!!! All i see is noobz that cant do shit right here lol. Slow claim slow kill if they kill. There is an LS called WarParty that boast in using "Special Tricks" lol when claiming. Im assuming i was talking to a youngster about this. But im gonna try thiem out, maybe then ill get to stop using pos crap and pull assist. Still hacking, still not caught^^

Knocks on WOOD!!
keedog79

Well I wanna come back but my account has gotten deleted cause i have not used it in over 2 years after playing for 3. So if anyone has an extra acount KEY or an acount they wanna give me that would be nice. PM it to me if you can!

Return to “FFXI General Chat”