SERVER MIGRATION IS UP!

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Spar13

https://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnew ... 0653.shtml
  • Service and Support
    Membership
    Purchase Optional Services
Last edited by Spar13 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
schwarzi88

wOOt ..... everyone to shiva ..... lets get a LS started!
Spar13

btw, I posted this before they announced it lol; gm friend told me ahead of time
Hurricane
Advanced Botter

This makes account buying so much nicer!
Vale
Pro Botter

hmmm we rly should try nd start a linkshell that would be nice
UnholyGuardian
Helpfull Botter

I'll host if you all join Kujata. *lawl* I don't have $25 to spend switching servers.
Turbofox
Advanced Botter

You broke ass mothafucka lol. On the plus side 25 bucks and its a life pass to jumping servers. 25 bucks and you get to jump every 3 months^^

I jumped to Lakshmi, its nice here. But is you are all gonna start up a shell id gladly come and offer my support.

2 months till i can jump though lol.
mdflows
L33t Botter

wow people are still playing this game! it's not a bad game i just can't believe it still has servers up...
Sevastien
Mod in Training

people gonna play this game till the last day the server dies i bet
whopper
Pro Botter

i still play going on 4 years now there contanly adding new crap theres enough endgame stuff to get to keep you bissy for years
mdflows
L33t Botter

yeah i swtiched to WoW. at first i couldn't get into it, but the game play is just SO MUCH BETTER. Also PVP makes it a ton more fun! the new expansion is awsome and there is another expansion coming out too. I actually started a new FFXI account and couldn't get past the boredom of leveling all over again and needing a party for everything! FFXI is banning so many people everyday and not getting many new people on... if they don't make a sequel or just a new game all together not sure what they are going to do... I have always been a fan of Square but the last year or so I have been growing more and more disapointed with them.

GO BLIZZARD
Sevastien
Mod in Training

mdflows wrote:yeah i swtiched to WoW. at first i couldn't get into it, but the game play is just SO MUCH BETTER. Also PVP makes it a ton more fun! the new expansion is awsome and there is another expansion coming out too. I actually started a new FFXI account and couldn't get past the boredom of leveling all over again and needing a party for everything! FFXI is banning so many people everyday and not getting many new people on... if they don't make a sequel or just a new game all together not sure what they are going to do... I have always been a fan of Square but the last year or so I have been growing more and more disapointed with them.

GO BLIZZARD
shame on you blizzard sux balz
mdflows
L33t Botter

lol that's why they have over 9 million users.... how many people play ffxi still?

Return to “FFXI General Chat”