Burnersware issue on vista

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

Hi everyone. I just got a new computro with windows vista on it. It took me a while ro find a way to get ffxi on vista but i figured it out. Now I am running into other problems.

I was able to install both the afktools and the ffxiscripting program with no problems. the program even runs. when I try to run it though it doesn't work. it says something about access denied in that doss box window that comes up. I also tried the regular windower program and the same thing comes up. there is some security thing that pops up asking if i want to grant acess to the program and i say that I accept butit still acts up.

Anyone else have this problem or have a somution?
whopper
Pro Botter

its probly windower you can get the vista version from the windower site just replace the files
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

Well i was able to get windower to test with but i couldn't find the vista updated files for windower. do you have a direct link that works? i wen't through the windower websight and everything is different now. please help me out. thanks.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ya it works perfectly expet that when i launch ffxiscripting tools most of them dont work on vista yet
MJaeger
Intermediate Botter

I was going to ask about that. was wondering why the burerware doesn't work yet. is there a fix comming?
Sevastien
Mod in Training

a lot of changes are about to go do0wn looks like so i guess he will fix most of the problems soon !!

Return to “FFXI General Chat”