trouble running burnersbot !

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
schwarzi88

when i try to open my burnrers prog. i get the update box then imidiately after that the 16 bit DOS window comes up and then i get this message :

C:\PROGRA~1\BURNER~1\ROGUET~1BRTUPD~1.EXE
C:|WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and MIcrosoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.
when i close it nothin happens when i ignore it nuthin happens ....... well the balls in ur court now guys thanks ahead of time !
Hammy025
Site Admin

I got something similar a few days ago. Some how it worked its way out and I haven't gotten it since. But now, after I open burnersware using the FF windower I get a DOS window that just hangs around in the background and burners stuff never comes up. The windower still works and the game runs, but no burnersware. I suspect the two issues are related, but not sure. I don't know of anything that I did to make the original error go away.

So basically, I've just been running without Burnersware, going straight to the ffwindower launch.
schwarzi88

ditto.............
ellen
NewB Botter

i get the same thing
schwarzi88

anyone have an actual FIX for this ?
burners
Site Admin

The problem is that the prog is looking for the update files in the wrong place, I cant update the software but I can possibly fix the problem on my end temp.

I will be posting code and making new software soon.

Try it now
schwarzi88

u r THA MAN .... works on 1 ... got to check the othe 2 when i get home . thanks ahead of time !

Return to “FFXI General Chat”